Hello Everypony My name is Crystal Dawn. I'm just now deciding to come outta my creative corner and start sharing and using my skills to help other ponies. Crystal Dawn is my OC but when I started my venture I made an OC "Cadence Armor" but it started feeling awkward so i went back to the drawing board.....in 48 Hrs i came up with mine and my daughter's OC's....still have to talk with my Special pony else about making his OC LOL. 

Glad to introduce myself to the community and hope to get going on makin art to put out there or even helping others with their creative processes.

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, Crystal Dawn said:

Hello Everypony My name is Crystal Dawn. I'm just now deciding to come outta my creative corner and start sharing and using my skills to help other ponies. Crystal Dawn is my OC but when I started my venture I made an OC "Cadence Armor" but it started feeling awkward so i went back to the drawing board.....in 48 Hrs i came up with mine and my daughter's OC's....still have to talk with my Special pony else about making his OC LOL. 

Glad to introduce myself to the community and hope to get going on makin art to put out there or even helping others with their creative processes.

Welcome to EQDF! I am sylveon, pleasure to meet you!

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you enjoy your time on here. Try to keep up with the show as well if you can, as S7 is once again on-going.

:happy_twi:

The only thing for you to really keep in mind... is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

8 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you enjoy your time on here. Try to keep up with the show as well if you can, as S7 is once again on-going.

:happy_twi:

The only thing for you to really keep in mind... is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

that is duely noted..... im fairly talkative too......need a secondary source since i cant watch the seasons on TV anymore :(

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Crystal Dawn said:

that is duely noted..... im fairly talkative too......need a secondary source since i cant watch the seasons on TV anymore :(

@Crystal Dawn

Head this warning.

Your definition of controversial may differ to his. He believes to be controversial is to be stubborn, with illogical opinions and ideas and lack the means to back them up. This man is the reason I have two strikes on my account. It's best just not to deal with him.

On a lighter note, I haven't watched TV for years, yet I keep up with the show fine. People always release recent episodes on YouTube or other websites. If you ever need a link to a current episode, just ask :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Oldmanjenkins said:

@Crystal Dawn

Head this warning.

Your definition of controversial may differ to his. He believes to be controversial is to be stubborn, with illogical opinions and ideas and lack the means to back them up. This man is the reason I have two strikes on my account. It's best just not to deal with him.

On a lighter note, I haven't watched TV for years, yet I keep up with the show fine. People always release recent episodes on YouTube or other websites. If you ever need a link to a current episode, just ask :)

that makes sense and well i thought it said conversational not controversial.....LOL i hate conflict so thats why i will probably be quite in a conflict generated area

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Crystal Dawn said:

that makes sense and well i thought it said conversational not controversial.....

Understandable mistake.

3 minutes ago, Crystal Dawn said:

i hate conflict so thats why i will probably be quite in a conflict generated area

I guess that makes two of us. I don't really like conflict either and often tend to steer clear of that sort of thing. Although, I do like to debate. Just as long as the person I am debating with, is reasonable, and logical.

• Like 1