The only way any kind of ship can happen, is when they decide to end the show, and the final (which I still believe will be 10) season occurs , that is where I believe any kind of ship for the Mane 6 or any other MLP character will happen and become official.

Well Big Mac has a sweetheart so no real reason to wait till last season. I don't think they will bother with romance plots that much, except maybe with Rarity and crush #4. And well judging from Twilight romances in EqG I am not complaining for the lack of official pairings.

Besides the fun part of shipping is that it isn't official.

• Like 2

Personally, I kinda like a little pairing. I really liked the Big Mac episode and the one about Applejack's parents. But for any of the mane six that would be a huge change. Much like Twilight becoming an Alicorn and the Cutie Mark Crusaders getting their cutie marks. It could be done, but it would be a big event. Sort of like Shining Armor and Cadancewith Flurryheart.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Oldmanjenkins said:

I'm just hoping that there will be no real, canon ship for Fluttershy. I'm still salty about the whole Fluttershy x Discord thing.

If it's any consolation, I seriously doubt Fluttercord is ever going to happen. 

• Like 3

My view has always been that MLP is better without romance since I find romance bland and pointless in a show about friendship. So I do hope that having ponies get together isn't going to be a huge thing in the show.

• Like 1

Exactly, when any show (animated or live-action) gets close to the end, that's when these kind of moments happen for the main characters.

12 hours ago, Jaspers said:

My view has always been that MLP is better without romance since I find romance bland and pointless in a show about friendship. So I do hope that having ponies get together isn't going to be a huge thing in the show.

I agree with this to an extent. I don't mind romantic moments here and there, but I'd rather not have romance repeatedly focused or emphasized to the level of "Hey Arnold." That probably won't happen anyway, for audience demographic reasons.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ChB said:

I agree with this to an extent. I don't mind romantic moments here and there, but I'd rather not have romance repeatedly focused or emphasized to the level of "Hey Arnold." That probably won't happen anyway, for audience demographic reasons.  

Can you imagine if somepony like Rarity was obsessed with a pony in the same way Helga is obsessed with Arnold!? :o

1426beebed91e80b.jpg

...Bad example. ;)

• Like 1

I'm in agreement with Lost Sanity. Shipping is fun and I love RariJack, but canon shipping between the mane 6 doesn't belong in the show, only the fandom. The shows main focus is on Friendship themes and solving problems, not romantic relationships. 

This is, after all, a children's show. 

i dont know if this is accurate or not but according to the leak video's i saw i seen spike trying to ship the flutter cord

(pls dont watch if you want to avoid spoilers)

(ps. i dont own this video)//edited

link here:

Edited by Badshot
forgot to put all rigths reserve (Mod edit: spoilered the post for sensitive pones)