Interested?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no... or maybe

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

*dusts off table*

Man it's been a while since I've used this thing...

As the title says, I feel like doing a thing, but I want to see if anyone would be interested in it, since it isn't pone related (rarely any of mine are tbh)

I'm looking to form an RP based of a TV series, what series you ask? Well not so much just a series, but also a board game, a movie, an mmo, you get the idea, it's pretty expansive.

Anyway, the series in question is one called Wakfu, if you are familiar with Ankama or the show itself, you'll know what I'm talking about, for those who don't > https://www.ankama.com/en you can find most of it there... or you can ask me and I can tell you quite literally everything.

So use the poll above to vote whether or not you'd be interested, or something... I still gotta think of a premise and plot, but I'll get to that later

*blows dust off section*

As much as I would like to see this section be active again (the site maintenance pretty much killed off the roleplay section) I'm not familiar with the TV series wakfu.

17 minutes ago, Crimson Fire said:

Hey! I just posted that I was interested in doing some RP myself

I would enjoy doing a bit of this. :)

I know, I'm just saying its not as active as it was a few months ago.

1 hour ago, Sylveon said:

I know, I'm just saying its not as active as it was a few months ago.

I understand that. I would love to see it pick up again. But thank you for the information.

4 minutes ago, Crimson Fire said:

I understand that. I would love to see it pick up again. But thank you for the information.

You and me both.

@Badshot

*falls through the roof*

...Hello, hello~

Are you still looking for backers, by any chance? 'cause I'm totally down, if you'll have me participate in the RP!

Yep yep, thinking of the plot atm, and have been writing up the recruitment thread in google docs

• Like 1