Sign in to follow this  
Azalea Floria

Payday 2 with me please

So, thanks to Toki, I finally managed to play Payday 2 with "DECENT" people. Having owned the game since it was in Beta, i have ALWAYS wanted to play it, unfortunately despite buying it so early, I couldn't really play it until a few months back, but thanks to those people with 'Infamy' and such, my experience of the game was horribly ruined. And I doubt Toki would always have time to play with me.

Long story short, i dont trust randoms, who wants to play with me? for FUN, not for doing perfect runs

i also dont mean right now, just...any time anyone is available, so i'll have someone to play with, so i didn't get the game for nothing

7 minutes ago, Azalea Floria said:

So, thanks to Toki, I finally managed to play Payday 2 with "DECENT" people. Having owned the game since it was in Beta, i have ALWAYS wanted to play it, unfortunately despite buying it so early, I couldn't really play it until a few months back, but thanks to those people with 'Infamy' and such, my experience of the game was horribly ruined. And I doubt Toki would always have time to play with me.

Long story short, i dont trust randoms, who wants to play with me? for FUN, not for doing perfect runs

i also dont mean right now, just...any time anyone is available, so i'll have someone to play with, so i didn't get the game for nothing

Sorry to tell you, but since crimefest 2, the game has been tainted for a lot of people, including myself. Pretty much all of the new people are inexperienced CSGO and TF2 fans who will always disappoint you. There is a "mod" out there (it's really a regression), that reverts the game to it's pre-crimefest content. If you want to try that, here's the link. Otherwise, unless Overkill do something really drastic to regain my trust, sorry.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pd2update78/discussions/0/490123938439992597/

If you have any questions about installing it, hit me up. 

ooh...well...fucking Overkill, i wasted $60 only to play the game for like...8 hours total in the Beta, and then the game gets ruined before i could even enjoy it that much, great

3 minutes ago, Azalea Floria said:

ooh...well...fucking Overkill, i wasted $60 only to play the game for like...8 hours total in the Beta, and then the game gets ruined before i could even enjoy it that much, great

happens. Update 78 is still classic payday 2 fun, except you'll be playing solo unless you get friends on. Best to move on though. What other games you got?

I have Insurgency but unlike some of my other games, it prevents me from playing properly with my friends because of where i live, you ever tried shooting at a moving target, 300 meters away, with 300 ping?

Games like that i tend to play just to pass the time, with random locals, but with friends, its only gonna frustrate me

Edited by Azalea Floria

If I am on and not doing anything with anyone else I would be fine with playing Payday 2 with you. I got another friend that is on decently often with it but don't know how often I will be on at the same time as you with the time zones.

4 hours ago, Azalea Floria said:

so my options are very limited, and strategy based games like CS:GO or Insurgency will not do

I could try to help with ping Issues if you want me too.

Also do you play Borderlands?

1 hour ago, Light Landstrider said:

Decoy looking for vault hunters of course XD

Shhhhhhh, I'm on a secret Mission here.

8 hours ago, SonataDusk said:

Sorry to tell you, but since crimefest 2, the game has been tainted for a lot of people, including myself. Pretty much all of the new people are inexperienced CSGO and TF2 fans who will always disappoint you. There is a "mod" out there (it's really a regression), that reverts the game to it's pre-crimefest content. If you want to try that, here's the link. Otherwise, unless Overkill do something really drastic to regain my trust, sorry.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pd2update78/discussions/0/490123938439992597/

If you have any questions about installing it, hit me up. 

Stop trying to ruin the experience for other people, Sonata. I still enjoy the game for what it is and Azalea enjoyed it as well, I do not appreciate you trying to convince her from not playing it, everyone has their own right to liking a game and you shouldn't force your opinion on her like that.

So ignoring Sonata's salt over the whole crimefest debacle... I'd be willing to play with you, if I ain't doing anything else. Mostly play it for fun these days, trying to teach newbies the ropes while doing some modding. Feel free to add me on Steam.

For when Pubbing is inevitable, please consult the 10 Commandments of Payday 2, as brought to the masses by the glorious JamesBlack47

I really wish people would take this video more seriously, for its parody format it covers 99% of issues with pubs in PD2 :glare:

33 minutes ago, Toki Zensekai said:

Stop trying to ruin the experience for other people, Sonata. I still enjoy the game for what it is and Azalea enjoyed it as well, I do not appreciate you trying to convince her from not playing it, everyone has their own right to liking a game and you shouldn't force your opinion on her like that.

The game and community is undeniably different than it used to be, and not in a good way. Besides, I am well within my rights to tell people to not condone this company, as you are to tell her otherwise. I was just offering update 78 as an alternative. 

9 hours ago, Decoy Octopus said:

I could try to help with ping Issues if you want me too.

Also do you play Borderlands?

uhh well i have played Borderlands 1 and 2, though i never did replay them after finishing it, plus...I only played it with my boyfriend, just so i can hear the story, much easier to follow the story with it just being me and him, right now we're doing BL 1.5 but thats postponed until we both have free time to play...someday.

also adding everyone, and dont worry about timezones, im a Nocturnal, so im online anytime its morning/afternoon/evening for you guys

54 minutes ago, Azalea Floria said:

uhh well i have played Borderlands 1 and 2, though i never did replay them after finishing it, plus...I only played it with my boyfriend, just so i can hear the story, much easier to follow the story with it just being me and him, right now we're doing BL 1.5 but thats postponed until we both have free time to play...someday.

Replaying this game is more then worth :D . You can find things you haven't seen before.

1 hour ago, TheBakaProject said:

And thus started a new tsunami of hatred.

Allahu Akbahr?