Sign in to follow this  
Steamworks

RIP David Bowie

Aw hell, actually, can't leave without leaving a Magic Dance now. Thanks a lot.

Someday I'm going to figure out why this board never does images or media right without requiring an edit >_>

9 minutes ago, recentteen14 said:

*Topic post, 3 mins ago*

*News article post, 2 mins ago*

Congratulations, you broke time.

I had to delete my similar thread because he broke it so fast. Also because I'm lazy and didn't post this sooner when I received the news about 3 hours ago.

Time is trivial.

I wonder who's next. We've lost Lemmy and Bowie in the last few weeks, and legend has it that deaths occur in threes. 

Edit: 

Just realized the time breaking post was my 666th post. 

We are coming close to the end of an era, though it's unfortunate it's not strictly unexpected. And now we're a Bowie short in the world. But he left enough of an impact he'll be effectively immortal.

Though I've been getting into newer artist, there's always been a special place for the likes of Bowie, Roger Waters, and David Gilmour. But to appreciate them comes with an admission all the while that they're old and very very mortal.

This is quite disheartening news to hear. I always loved "Under Pressure," and I swear I could recall seeing "Labyrinth" when I was young. What surprised me was the fact he he came out with an album just two days earlier...

However, when I first looked at this thread earlier today, when I saw Aaron's post, particularly his (randomized) sig...

AaronSigBowie_zpsv2uiy4xx.png

Yeah, that happened. The coincidence of having the M. A. Larson "She's dead!!" gif pop up in a post about someone dying is palpable. :eyebrow: