Recommended Posts

In this video I can explain why SpikexRarity are still possible to happen, by using some similar pairing from the past.
Comments are Welcomed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Id prefer it to not happen, as fame and misfortune already caused problems. Canon shipping is pretty much asking for a katrina sized crud storm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sylveon said:

Id prefer it to not happen, as fame and misfortune already caused problems. Canon shipping is pretty much asking for a katrina sized crud storm.

 

Discord: "LOL, best book ever!"

 

full.gif

 

Discord: "...Like I said, worst book ever."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Anti-Villain said:

 

Discord: "LOL, best book ever!"

 

full.gif

 

Discord: "...Like I said, worst book ever."

I don't follow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sylveon said:

I don't follow.

 

Basically, he probably would've loved watching everything unfold that day... until the part where they ganged up on Fluttershy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anti-Villain said:

 

Basically, he probably would've loved watching everything unfold that day... until the part where they ganged up on Fluttershy.

Oh, right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now