Sparklefan1234

Would you stay or would you go?

Would you stay or leave Equestria?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you stay or leave Equestria?

• Stay in Equestria
    • Leave Equestria

If you travled to Equestria and everypony liked you EXCEPT for your favorite pony,

would you stay in Equestria or would you leave?

If my favorite pony, Twilight Sparkle didn't like me I would be ok because, I'd be able to make other friends.

• Like 1

Well, considering she's not that important to the cartoon and that I keep watching it, I'd probably stay.

EDIT: come to think of it, even if I consider that all my favorite characters don't like me, meaning Celestia, Luna, Cadance, Twilight and friends... I would STILL stay in Equestria because the cartoon has a large universe. Gryphons, wherever it is Zecora comes from, breezies, dragons, so many cities, so many places to see. Especially since being there I could study all the stuff that I want to know and the cartoon won't ever touch.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

If you travled to Equestria and everypony liked you EXCEPT for your favorite pony,

would you stay in Equestria or would you leave?

If my favorite pony, Twilight Sparkle didn't like me I would be ok because, I'd be able to make other friends.

That depends. Am I permanently disliked by <Insert favorite pony here>, or is it just their initial opinion of me? Because that would be seriously bucked up to have that ongoing disappointment, and I wouldn't want to be a wedge between the individuals in certain groups, say the Mane 6 or the Royal Sisters...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mystic Thunder said:

Am I permanently disliked by <Insert favorite pony here>, or is it just their initial opinion of me?

I would say permanently since, it leads to more interesting answers, IMO. 

19 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I would say permanently since, it leads to more interesting answers, IMO. 

Quite frankly, I want to know how I managed to get on Luna's bad side before ever meeting her. ESPECIALLY considering I'm mostly nocturnal these days

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@King Clark

I knew I got that title from a song I just didn't know who sang it. :P

To stay on topic, what is your answer to my question? 

In all seriousness, if Rarity didn't like me, I would probably leave. XD

• Like 2

I'd probably catch some weird Equestrian disease that Earth humans have no immunity to and die horribly. Failing that, I'd leave regardless because there's better technology where I live. I agree with @Cinder Vel though, it'd be fun place to vacation.

On 9/19/2017 at 2:26 AM, Light Blade said:

I would work to the bone to change her opinion of me.

I think you've got it backwards, usually the boning part comes *after* the girl decides she likes you. :rdwink:

• Like 2

Honestly, given the ponies' nature and everything, I highly doubt that being permanently disliked by ANY pony is even possible. I'd stay, and I'm sure it wouldn't take long for a certain princess to notice that someone outside of her night guard prefers the the moon to the sun

• Like 2

My favorite pony doesn't like me, but everyone else does? That actually sounds pretty good to me. Sure I'd stay. I might move to a different town though, and before I left, I'd leave a dog turd on my former-favorite pony's doorstep.

• Like 1