VG_Addict

Synopsis for the finale.

We have the synopsis for the finale: https://derpibooru.org/1540277

And for those who can't open the link:

Shadow Play, Part I premieres Saturday, October 28 at 11:30a/10:30c When Sunburst discovers the lost journal of Starswirl the Bearded, Twilight becomes obsessed with saving her magical idol from a thousand-year-old prison. • Season Finale: Shadow Play, Part II premieres Saturday, October 28 at 12/11c With Starswirl and the other Pillars of Old Equestria back from limbo (where they’ve been trapped for a thousand years), Twilight and her friends must work together to defeat the Pony of Shadows

What do you think?

• Like 2

Season 7 Finale Episode Spoilers

I'm glad the Season 7 Finale will focus on the Mane 6 this time around. 

I'm starting to like Starlight Glimmer more now but, it just felt weird not having the Season 6 Finale focus on

Twilight Sparkle or the Mane 6 as a group, IMO.[/spoiler]

• Like 1

How clever of Josh Haber to have the Pony of Shadows brought back after 3 seasons. I wonder if he ever planned on having the Pony of Shadows actually make an appearance since he wrote "Castle Mane-ia" or if it was just an idea he had out of the blue.

• Like 1

With the Synopsis for the season 7 finale "Shadow Play released/leaked. I give my thoughts/theory on what may occur.

I believe a "twist" may happen, that's for sure.

Comments Are Welcomed

I get this feeling, we may have twist coming here. (think "Rarity Investigates (from a Character Point of View) for example)