Driz

Driz introduces himself.

*stares into the mirror*
Alright, so... "Hi everyone! How's it going? My name is Driz, and I..." Uh... No, hang on. *ahem*
"HELLOOOOOO EVERYONE!! My name is Driz and I would like to say hi and... stuff..." Ah, crisps.
"Yo. 'Sup. Name's Driz. I'm cool. You cool?..." No no no, that's not it--
:rariwat:
*slowly turns around*

...Heeeeeeeeey guys! How are ya!? Didn't see you there! I was totally not practising my introduction in front of the mirror just then! Nuh-uh! :sweetieyes:

Yeah, I tend to be really bad at those... But hey. That never stopped me before. We're doing it live, as they say

Anywho, greetings and salutations, you! Thank you for having clicked on this random thread that appeared on your computer/mobile device screen. My name is Driz (or at least, that's my internet alias *wink wink*), I was born in 1995 and I'm a bloke currently living in the U.K. Although I was born in Brazil, so I spent most of my life there.

I've been a fan of the show ever since around 2012, more or less, and I joined the fandom right away. Unfortunately, nowadays I'm not as invested in the show itself as I used to be. Despite that, I'm still a somewhat active part of the fanbase. Probably because said fanbase is just too good to quit. Love y'all <3

For the most part, I enjoy roleplaying whenever I have the chance to. I have a couple of OC's lined up for all different genres of RP's and I often create more whenever I have a sudden burst of creativity. Moreover, I also like hanging about in the forums and chatting with some good people, or playing some fun forum games.

Some of my hobbies are, mostly just playing video games and watching anime series. Sometimes I also play a few online games such as League of Legends, Overwatch and Team Fortress 2. I'm kind of a huge Pokémon nerd, as well.  :awesomecheer:

Aaaaaaaand that's about it, I believe. That's Driz in a nutshell right there. Mhm.

So! If you have any questions regarding me person, do not - I repeat, do not - be afraid to ask. I shall gladly answer them as soon as I possibly can.

CIAO!!

• Like 4

:golfclop:
Charmed to meet you sir Driz. Truly it is a pleasure having you over to our humble forums. Please do enjoy your stay and do not be afraid of partaking in our civil discussion. Or starting new ones. Remember, most of dear users here are also fan of many things you have listed.

I do sadly have to mention that our RP sections has seen better days. To be perfectly honest I am unsure if the role playing scene was ever active to begin with.

If you have questions, any questions at all, do be a dear and ask me or one of the following users. And now wait for the impending avalanche of welcomes. 

• Like 1

@Cinder Vel

Hmm... 'tis a shame to hear that RP'ing isn't very big around these parts. Me not knowing how to art, how to music or how to anything basically, writing out neat RP stories with my fellow forum members and creating a plethora of OC's is one of the few ways I can contribute to the fanbase.

I shall attempt to revive the RP section using my resurrection spell! Just gotta roll an 8 or higher and I'm golden~

Either way, thank you for your warm welcome! Looking forward to meeting everyone here~

@Driz
Well last time I checked the RP section there seemed to be potential for a new RP within the Wakfu setting. A bit unusual and ovscure setting from French cartoon and gaming series but one I can with confidence recommend. In the worst case scenario there is also the free RP where player characters spend time waiting for next RP session. There definitely is potential.

In the mean time I could suggest perhaps making an attempt at writing fiction? Not everyone has talent with music or drawing but writing is something you can get into without too many difficulties as you already have all programs and tools you'll ever need. Just a suggestion. 

Also I think I am channeling posh talk too much.

• Like 1

@Cinder Vel

I hear ya... Now that I think about it, I did come across that one thread about a possible Wakfu themed RP... I do happen to be quite a big fan of the Wakfu game - and its older sister; Dofus -, so I might indeed apply! Thanks for the recommendation! :happybonbon:

I also thought about writing a few fics, yeah... I do have some ideas in mind, too, but... Well, I honestly don't know. I tend to procrastinate a lot with my creations, so I often have abandoned projects that I'm too lazy to pick back up... But yes, I could definitely get to writing something. And I should! Just gotta convince myself... o3o

• Like 1

@Driz
Never played any Krosmos game, I am not much of a MMo player. But the TV series is simply great. Both Dofus and Wakfu in their own way.

And ah I do know that feeling. I am not that great at keeping up with writing. Mostly because I love character interaction but I don't like prose and general description. Still can always read and get inspired by mountains and mountains of work.   

• Like 1

Ahh, from the sound of it, you'll fit right in here! Welcome to our forums!

Our RP section has seen better days, but we have plenty of ponies (including myself) who'd LOVE to see it revived. One of these days...

Well, thanks for joining, and I hope you have a wonderful time!

• Like 1

Hello Driz, welcome to the forums ! :huzzah:

Cool introduction !

Even if you have some bad taste, like playing LoL instead of Dota 2.emote.RDlaugh.png

I also played Wakfu a bit during the beta and the firsts months of the released game, but now I don't even remember how to play it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

Even if you have some bad taste, like playing LoL instead of Dota 2.emote.RDlaugh.png

Listen!

...I can explain! :why:

I actually started my MOBA adventure in Dota 2, a long-long time ago. If I remember correctly, I bought it before it became free to play, even! Used to play a lot of Witch Doctor and Lion... However, the friends I used to play with kinda disappeared after a while, so I quit too. Then my other group of friends called me to play League, so I did. And there I am until this day~

Haven't played Dota again for the longest time now... And I kinda like LoL better than Dota... Not because of the community, no. The LoL community is deplorable. But just because my friends play it. And I wub my fwends. :pwease:

Also because Dota 2's skill cap is too damn high and I suck at computer gaming, so I stick with League because it's easier. Just don't tell anyone.

Anywho, thank you for the welcome! o3o

• Like 1

Wow you played the first versions of dota ? Cool !

In fact I suck at this game, but I don't know why I hate it and still play it frequently. However I love its e-sport scene ! No dominated by invincible Koreans :ohplease:

• Like 1

@Bakaarion

Aw yeah, the competitive scene is amazing! I actually watch a little bit of both the LoL and the Dota championships whenever I have the chance to... It's just so mesmerizing~

I still remember to this day the finals between NaVi and Alliance from The International 3, I think it was... Best matches I've ever watched in my life.

I also really enjoy watching competitive fighting games. So hype:gleepony:

• Like 1

Ah I figured you were new... yeah RP scene here has seen better days, I'm wanting to change that since I'm the resident dungeon master and all. Just gotta get the plot down...

Oh btw, if you still play the Wakfu game on Nox, I recently picked it back up again

• Like 1

@Badshot

Hey, you can definitely count on me to help revive the RP section! Seems like I'm not the only one looking forward to that, so maybe we would already be able to set up something basic around here... Who knows... :pwease:

Also, no. Unfortunately I don't play Wakfu anymore... I did for the longest time, on Steam: reached some decently high levels, doing some business with all of the nations and such. Eventually, I kinda became bored of it... There was too much farming to do. Chop that tree, reap that wheat, mine that ore, hunt that boar, so forth and so on... It became somewhat mundane like that.

Which is a shame, 'cause I really like that game! I need to rekindle that ever-slumbering MMO flame of passion inside of me. But yeah... Not at the moment, sadly. :c

===

@AaronMk

Hmm... I'm gonna go wiiiiith... Virtue. 

:awesomecheer:

Ah, that's ok lol, Nox is gonna get merged with the international server soon anyway due to lack of players lol

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you'll enjoy your time on here. I also hope you can keep up with the show as well, as S7 is once again on-going.

:happy_twi:

The only thing you need to know... is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

• Like 1