I know your full name, and I have more than enough info to obtain your address. With that info, I can run a background check online. I can't unlock the results without paying, but it will give me a list of possible relatives. Running the check on them one at a time will reveal the city they live in. With a city and the name, I can look up a phone number.

Check. Mate.

I don't need a social network. There's these amazing things called "phone books", from way back in olden times. They're available online.

You can, it's just expensive. Thankfully, there's a workaround. If I lookup the phone number, I can get the carrier. Then I can email the phone from my Shadow Dash email account.

Oh I didn't know it was possible.

I would like to change my phone plan because of my friend living in the UK, but DAMN, it's so expensive...

It's possible. I do it all the time with my phone.

My plan is nice because it's non contract. If I screw up and call out of the country, or use 50+ GB of data, they can't charge extra. I just wish I got more than 2 GB of LTE.

Oh about that I used my phone data too much this time. I'm around 7GB and I was limited to 50MB emote.RDlaugh.png

They allow me to use 4G networks all the time, but they make me pay for each extra MB. Vampires.

I can load pics right now. I got the chromebook in just the right place. I can even load video.

But once the battery gets low and I have to move to plug it in, all bets are off XD

i think @LPS Monsterpawz counted 19? alright. so i am back now, for a while, cause i'm really  playing a game that i can't get away from.

So yet xD

Ok... i am ... ready.... to do the legendary

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

ok... that was not so legendary i guess.

• Like 1