The only ones I know a bit are moder warfare 1 & 2. I played it with friends in online battles, that was fun.

I remember a new year's eve where on the morning, we was all tired and drank, and before to sleep, I dared them to do a little game. That was hilarious.

Well, to be honest I was the only one to not being drunk. I was just very tired but it's pretty close.

Trust me or not, I've never been drunk.

I'm sure I already talked about this before.

But I have no merit, if I loved alcohol like chocolate... I would probably be dead already.

Nothing is as good as chocolate. Alcohol smells disgusting, so it probably tastes the same.

Tell that to my parents... I see like 6 cans of Bud Light in the trash on an average night.

It's a kind of beer, no ? It doesn't seem very alcoholized.

Even if 6 cans a day... Looks like me with chocolate. Definitely too much.

Well, it's 6 between the two of them, but they have alcohol bottles in the house too... I hate them drinking, so I'll never do it.

My parents never drunk a lot, so I don't know how it is. But it seem more hurtful than I expected since I watched a hard documentary.

Yeah, they tend to be easier to irritate when they're drunk. But what really gets to me is how stupid they are about it. They have my 6 year old sister bring them beer sometimes. What's that gonna teach her? That it's okay to get beer out of the fridge herself? And then my parents let the dog drink some of it.. they're bucking idiots...

• Like 1