LuigiFan45

Starting a new Iron Highlander team, newbie TF2 players wanted

On 2/6/2016 at 3:56 AM, BeeJay28-TPF- said:

Where is the server located, you are planning to play on, because I live in Germany, so Ping issues are guaranteed if your server is located in LA or something

On 2/7/2016 at 3:28 PM, WOODGRAINpony said:

If you're looking for a medic main then sign me up! im also pretty good at sniper as well... Any class really. Btw, i would prefer to use discord but I don't mind other chat programs.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/WOODGRAINpony/

On 2/11/2016 at 1:23 PM, JexTexSSB ᴾᴾᴹ said:

I'd like to join if possible. I can be a soldier, spy, or sniper sub.

All of you are on the team!!!

Now, if my friend can get his computer repaired and mine from my parents back, we should be good to go on scrims and see which class we should put all of you on the roster...

To BeeJay, I live in Dallas, Texas(Central America), so that might cause some ping problems on your end, and I dunno where the server would be located.(If I had one, anyways at the moment....)

Chicago is the most popular location for NA servers. Mine are located in Dallas. Either of those cities should be acceptable.

15 minutes ago, DictatorTurkey said:

I think RainbowBat messaged me about this. Is there room for this prime scrub?

My whole team is made of comp skrubs. So yes, you're in!

19 hours ago, Steamworks said:

I think that name's been done already. 

Pretty sure Skrubbing Bubbles hasn't been done before. 

I already set the team name, doe. :Y

Just hope that when playing my laptop doesn't overheat and cause my drivers to reset for a sec or two...

Causes my game to freeze and loop whatever sound it was playing when the graphics card reset.

Weegee,

You should promote me and Molten to admins so we can update the steam page and start assigning players to their positions. When you do, I'll start assigning ponies to the positions they're best at. :cute:

On 2/23/2016 at 8:41 AM, Trixiebat said:

Weegee,

You should promote me and Molten to admins so we can update the steam page and start assigning players to their positions. When you do, I'll start assigning ponies to the positions they're best at. :cute:

I already promoted you.

Go do eet while I sulk for having my having my laptop taken away and hope to get it back soon....

We probably just organize a scrim among the group with 31 members. Soon we could consider making a sister team if everyone in the group's still serious about it.

I suggest we make a Discord for this kind of discussion.

On 3/10/2016 at 5:15 PM, DictatorDuck said:

Anyone interested in partying during stress tests? Add me and I'll send invites to anyone online.

I am, cuz I finally have my laptop back!