VG_Addict

Preview for Once Upon a Zeppelin.

I'm a little worried about this one.

1. Spike looks like he's absent from the episode. Now, he doesn't have to be shoehorned in every episode. Many this season don't use him at all, yet make sense. (Him not being there in Fame makes him one of only two characters there to come out for the better, the other Starlight.) Considering he's part of Twilight's family, him being absent (if true) would leave a really large gap in the episode. How large? About as large as Sweet & Elite.
  2. Twilight Velvet and Night Light look like really big idiots. Seriously, accept the vacation without question AND without knowing where it came from?
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Twilight Velvet and Night Light look like really big idiots. Seriously, accept the vacation without question AND without knowing where it came from?

And that is how Chrysalis and Tirek now have the Sparkle family's Social Security Numbers and credit card info.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, WaterPulse said:

And that is how Chrysalis and Tirek now have the Sparkle family's Social Security Numbers and credit card info.

The Sparkles can't be any dumber than Manfred Von Karma, who literally said this in front of an entire courtroom:

aef0f15decb57ffc52a04eb801a0b81b--manfre

• Like 4

Ok since this involves Twilight, why do I have this feeling, this will be her Legends of Magic similar to StarSwirl. Just thought about that.

12 minutes ago, bwrosas said:

Ok since this involves Twilight, why do I have this feeling, this will be her Legends of Magic similar to StarSwirl. Just thought about that.

I'm not sure, but it won't surprise me if that's the case.

• Like 1