Now that this forum is starting to get some momentum, should we start by adding a bit of beauty to it? As it is at the moment its a bit plain and could use a small makeover.

What about official banners for linking here or whatnot? I had some banners for PF2 I embedded in almost all of my streams, but they were kinda shitty and created in like 5 seconds in Photoshop.

We are waiting for the right moment for our official launch. We are working on making the gaming servers perfect and tweaking the forums.

But if someone would like to make a banner for EQD that we can it wield on launchday, that would be cool.

I made a banner for pf2's forums but didnt initially release it due to the server going poof soon, it was mann vs pony with celestia in the middle and other background characters from different games. I could possibly work on a new banner next month since I have a surgery tomorrow and need time to recover.

#1-3 are good ideas Invertigo

create your mascots, pick your maps of choice for the backgrounds, and i shall see what i can do :P