PinkiePie97

My Little Pony: The Movie - General Discussion

Oh, the mlp movie at last. Finally it happened and yet I won't watch it.

Fortunately I watched some clips before and so I know that Celestia got the typical Meghan McCarthy treatment.

At least Cadance tried to fight back, at least Luna tried to escape and blasted one minion.

Guess what Celestia did under McCarthy's control? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Sorry, folks. I'm tired of this bullshit and I won't waste one cent of my money for this movie.

*locks and loads*

*superman punches Meghan*

6 hours ago, Swifty said:

You won't even read the transcript, assuming it's still up in the wiki?

21 hours ago, Swifty said:

Fortunately I watched some clips before and so I know that Celestia got the typical Meghan McCarthy treatment.

At least Cadance tried to fight back, at least Luna tried to escape and blasted one minion.

Guess what Celestia did under McCarthy's control? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Sorry, folks. I'm tired of this bullshit and I won't waste one cent of my money for this movie.

Reveal hidden contents

*locks and loads*

*superman punches Meghan*

So you're a snotty, entitled, non-fan. Alright then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Snide Ways said:

So you're a snotty, entitled, non-fan. Alright then.

I'm not snotty and entitled, I'm salty. Maybe you are salty, snotty and entitled if you can't take negative feedback without falling into insults. 

Yup, I'm not a fan anymore. That's right.

• Sad 1

While I agree that the Movie wasn't flawless, I still found it very enjoyable and not bad by any means.

SO WHAT THE HAY IS UP WITH WHAT'S GOING ON ON ROTTEN TOMATOES?! IT MANAGED TO GET 48% AND THEN SOME MISERABLE FOOLS CAME AND MADE SURE IT GOES DOWN TO 46% (I PERSONALLY THINK IT SHOULD BE AT LEAST 65-70%. PLUS IT SEEMS THAT SOME OF THE AUDIENCE IS COMING TO LOWER AUIDENCE SCORE TOO SO EVERYPONY THINK THIS MOVIE IS NOT GOOD LIKE AT ALL! THIS JUST INFURIATES ME NO NO END!!!

1 hour ago, Light Blade said:

While I agree that the Movie wasn't flawless, I still found it very enjoyable and not bad by any means.

Hide contents

SO WHAT THE HAY IS UP WITH WHAT'S GOING ON ON ROTTEN TOMATOES?! IT MANAGED TO GET 48% AND THEN SOME MISERABLE FOOLS CAME AND MADE SURE IT GOES DOWN TO 46% (I PERSONALLY THINK IT SHOULD BE AT LEAST 65-70%. PLUS IT SEEMS THAT SOME OF THE AUDIENCE IS COMING TO LOWER AUIDENCE SCORE TOO SO EVERYPONY THINK THIS MOVIE IS NOT GOOD LIKE AT ALL! THIS JUST INFURIATES ME NO NO END!!!

I honestly found the critic reviews to be pretty harsh considering. I feel like there was a large amount of people who couldn't help but view the film under the influence of cynicism because of the brand name and because the movie wasn't amazingly good like The Lego Movie, it wasn't enough to convince them the movie was at least passable.

• Like 2

I 'stick by what I said'. Make a text post to go along with your videos. (If you typed up your opinions before hand and rehearsed instead of going for a stream of consciousness ramble you would repeat yourself less and make your point in half the time.)

• Like 1

I know I loved it but to be honest I'm more into Equestria Girls as my favorite movie in the MLP series I'll say that my favorite one is Equestria Girls: Friendship Games when Sunset Shimmer transforms into an alicorn to stop Midnight Sparkle from destroying everything like she once did.

• Like 1

OK. Sooooooo.... the movie was interesting. I love the pony community and I feel like the movie showed a lot, but the movie sucked. I actually really liked the concept, but the animation was quite off from the OG show. A lot left me to feel confused or wondering about a lot. I wasn't sure what was happening for a lot, and the ending was so-so. I feel that out-of-Equestria was never really explained, so giving it an all movie explanation and than trying to keep up with everything else was too much. I'm a bit late to all the forums on this, but every-pony's opinion matters. Friendship is magic, and the movie showed that. I wish I knew a bit more though. I liked it in the end, so it was worth it. Thanks for being here, My Little Pony. One thing may bug me, but you give me hope each day. The movie shows things aren't always going to go your way, but it should end well in the end of the day. My life ends well each night when I watch the show or the movies. Everything has been better.:twitwitch:Thanks.