Infinite

annoying enemies

This guy, Blockhead Grande from Okami:

I don't know of anyone who can actually beat this guy fair & square, as most resort to recording the sequence of weak points on their phones and then playing it back for a  cheap-yet-easy win.  

I don't have a smart phone so I had to resort to taping plastic wrap to my tv screen, physically numbering each of his weak points and then striking them.  I think that's the most trouble I've ever to go through to beat a video game character.

• Like 1

what about enemies who actually mess with the game itself (im thinking of that one guy from metal gear)

• Like 1

Personally, I found the Cliff Racers in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind to be the most vexatious enemies I ever encountered in a video game.  Those damn things frequently interrupted me when I was exploring Vvardenfell.

ee1bb3eff0f75e6debc4c1964d6dc9f0398d8e7c

Any Soviet with a PPSH-41 upgraded to have a 71-round drum magazine on Red Orchestra 2. The MG42 can be annoying too since you have an insane firerate, can one-shot most of the time (PPSH usually requires two to kill, usually), but has the added bonus of both an overheating barrel and insane recoil/terrible hipfire. I've noticed both the PPSH-41 and MG42 have terrible hipfire, like most other weapons (Excluding MG34).

The American who gets the flamethrower class can be annoying, too. But luckily there's only 1 per group, if I recall correctly. Luckily they're easy to see, look for a massive stream of fire.

>Light touch of a single flame

>Character falls down screaming and rolling around