Well, first of all it should be obvious who I've come here to raise a cheer to--the one and only Pinkie!  Although, I am a big Fluttershy fan as well.  (I love all the Mane 6, but they are definitely my top 2.)  I've been around for too long, was watching the original when I was a kid (ask me my age and I'll kick you, although I'm not as old as maybe I'm coming off to be lol?!).  But what they have done with MLP is ah-mazing to me, I LUV it!!  (For me, much better than the original.)  My daughter just joined too, she is a darker spirit, she will be hanging with the Changelings often (Username:  Princess Catharsis).  I also have a son who would rather that the ponies not exist at all (can you freaking imagine?!).  

So, I consider myself a "mony".  A term that I came up with, I think.  My daughter hangs with the ponies but it is me who will be dragging both of my babies next week to see my girls on the big screen.  I'm a bit of a goth and a bit of a punk, perhaps the ponies are the only cute thing about me.  I love to dance, write music and play the guitar, write stories of all types (I'm currently working on a tween girl book and have been published before), love WWE (Roman Reigns/Shield) and love animals.  

I send everyone a hug Pinkie-style, and if you've been looking for exuberance you've found it!  So glad to finally find a "home" to belong in, this is going to be great (*Pinkie giggle*).

Image result for picture Pinkie Pie

• Like 1

Marvelous to meet you both, truly I am charmed to make your acquaintance. Welcome to our humble forums and please enjoy your stay. For there is no escape from the Herd.

Nice ! Welcome to the forums Pinkie Tart mony and Princess Catharsis ! :happy_twi:

I would love that my mom understand my love for ponies this much...

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums! :happybonbon: more active ppl would be nice.....some times some ponies are weird.......but they are really kind when you get to know them :).

and i'm pretty sure that LostSanity Is coming....so I'm gonna say this before him xD.....he is the controversial one :megusta:..........

• Like 1

Thanks guys for the warm welcome.  And thank you LunarThunder for the warning lol, I'm actually looking forward to "meeting" LostSanity.  I've been reading some of his posts and I think him and I might get along better than the herd intends (or maybe there will be a lot of maniacal disputes lol, who knows?!  still fun!).  No worries Cinder Vel, I'll be here for a long time in coming.  Princess Catharsis will probably peek in only now and again since the ponies are really my thing, which is why I get her love Bakaarion, or should I say she tolerates my love for the ponies!  Hugs for all of you.

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show as well if you are able to, as S7 is once again on-going.

:happy_twi:

Just keep in mind... that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

No the movie totally hasn't been leaked I totally don't have it if you want it. :ajlie:

18 hours ago, Pinkie Tart said:

Ah, I did just notice your signature LostSanity.  Are we going to cause a ruckus around here or what?  A lot in common!

Which part because there's 2 parts. The Tokyo Ghoul part and the Roman Reigns part.

16 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Which part because there's 2 parts. The Tokyo Ghoul part and the Roman Reigns part.

The Reigns part definitely, although both might fit!  Plus, I've been called a bit insane myself, so that works too lol.

On 10/8/2017 at 1:47 AM, Princess Catharsis said:

Ah, Pinkie Pie. I have been looking for you and your tribe. I will be killing you (RP style, not in real life). So pray that you will live! (*evil Chrysalis laughter*)

Bring it on Catharsis.  I can't wait to join you in The Changeling Hive for a bit of role play.

7 hours ago, Pinkie Tart said:

The Reigns part definitely, although both might fit!  Plus, I've been called a bit insane myself, so that works too lol.

I only consider myself that because of how controversial and polarizing I am when it comes to multiple opinions I have concerning MLP: FiM.