Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hokkyokusei

Discord Moderator Application

Guest Hokkyokusei

Name: Hokkyokusei#2568

Which position are you applying for?  Discord Mod.

If Sectional/Forum Mod, which section(s)?  n/a

Why do you want to be an EQD Mod? Well, this sever is my only connection with any long term group of Bronies. EQD was there when I returned from my hiatus from the fandom, and since then I have grown close to many of the members who frequent the Discord server, and vice versa. As a possible moderator, I would like to maintain the sense of community I get when within the server. For both myself and other users who share my exact thoughts, I would like this group to not be tarnished by trolls or aggressive behavior. I am also very active in the server and have become a well known face to many of the members within our group and I generally have a good relationship with most I encounter.

What prior moderation/administration experience do you have, if any? I spent nearly half a year on another account as a moderator for another Brony group with hundreds of active members ranging between 500 and 700. I specifically overlooked the NSFW tag on said server.

Anything else you'd like to share: As a normal member on the EQD server I act carefree and eccentric. But when I am on the job I take immense pride in my ability to uphold the values and rules of any server while also making sure that all users in said group can feel safe and happy. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this