Fan de Mexivergas - TUrret

HELP ME Finding this song Please

I heard a wonderful song In a video from EquestriaNet (website dedicated to brony hispanic comunity) The video where it appears this song is in the episode 17 season 7. I tried all. I searched if it was a brony song or not; I didn't find an answer, I asked to EquestriaNet but they told me that the source where it cames this video it doesnt longer exist. Please Help this humble pilgrim who visit this great realm, i need the knowledge of the community,  the best community ever indeed, and i know that my family will help me finding this song :approve:

The song starts in the credits in the minute 21:29. YOU WILL LOVE THIS SONG I PROMISE http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5z90by

This was taken straight from the Wiki Page's comment section:

Choong, if you were watching the BTVNuma stream (I think that's the name), they replace the commercials and end credits with different music. The music you heard was "Another Mountain to Climb", he uses it for all his streams' credits. 

OMG im very thanked and amazed that you answerd me so fast, so HAPPY that now i know the name of the song.YOU DONT KNOW HOW GLAD I AM RIGHT NOW but, there's still no answer :'(.do you have the link of the song? or the artist? cause in yt only appears miley cirus, and i searched BTVNUMA and i didn't find anything

i'm worried cause maybe i will never find the song

bensw-profile_image-f45bce34eb002f9a-300