VG_Addict

Scootaloo has lesbian aunts.

I'm actually hyped for this, as I am for every lesbian character. Ever since being homosexuality became more socially acceptable, about pretty much every such character was gay (despite Ellen greatly contributing to the whole change of mind on that topic), or at least pretty much all I saw were. I'm really glad about all the female couples and lesbian characters we got in the last years, and would be more than overjoyous to see Scootaloos aunts in the show.

I don't really care one way or the other if this ends up in the show and becomes canon.  What I don't want to see is all of the hostility and drama that's inevitably going to come out of the fandom along with it.  

Can someone correct me but didn't Pinkie's family first appeared in her first book before they finally made a proper speaking appearance? And until that episode people thought their names were Inky and Blinky instead of Limestone and Marble? Aaaaand consider that this year MLP had much stronger connectivity between various MLP media like with comics...  So yeah I can see this being for real in show too. I wouldn't if it was few years ago but times they are changing. Though my initial reaction was "oh fandom made another two random mares lesbians" since well I could list whole day every single fanon lesbian. Stallions just don't get any love.  

Of course like with Lyra and Bon Bon the whole lesbian thing will probably be implied only. And yes pretty sure there already is petition against Scoot's aunts.

Aunt Facts: Most aunts you see, whether wandering around on the sidewalk or working busily in the home, are female! Aunts are social creatures and live communally in a "nest" assembled from natural materials, and placed carefully with the aunt's teeth! Some aunts secrete a kind of glue to help their nest materials stick together. Other aunts chew and cut to make natural structures into the right shape for their nests. Most aunts don't have children of their own. Only one aunt per nest, the Queen Aunt, is fertile and reproductively active. All other aunts make sure the Queen Aunt is cared for and take care of her thousands of offspring.

Aunts are interesting creatures and an important part of Nature's plan! Think about that the next time you feel like squishing one with your thumb.

Here I give my Thoughts on it and what this means for the LGBT community as far as My Little Pony : Friendship Is Magic is Concerned.
Comments are Welcomed

Scootaloo's Aunt Holiday and Aunt Lofty sound super cute. I hope to see them in Season 8 or 9.

It's nice to know she's not an orphan, there are family members who love her. ^__^