Sign in to follow this  
Twilight Eclipse Daeth

Hello, Eclipse Here, Lets tech up!

Hey Yall,

I'm Eve, Or Eclipse, Or Jeff, Or Shenzu, 

A male btw

You know what, I got a lot of nicknames, Someone even calls me Caboose after Red Vs. Blues Caboose due to some of my personality quirks at times~!

I'm coming to you live from the netscape of Canada, And god, let me say, 

HELLO!

Now that that's out of the way! I can tell you, I'm a gamer, Surprise with me joining this forum Friendship is Gaming. Its such a weird concept. I know, but hear me out! I slide on the controller side with my Xbox One, Holding a large selection of games, Ask me what I think about a game, I'll have played it and have a Opinion, except sports, they don't speak to me friends, but that's just me.

I also slide up inside on the keyboard, Though this is where I have a few preferences. I play League of Legends, But I'm still just a Philly at that, gotta get my wings! I also play HotS, Still a philly at that as well tho, so if you wanna help me learn, I'll be a proud colt in no time. My true love lives inside of RTS games on the PC, Civilization, Endless Space, Endless Legend, just to name a few, Heck even Planetary Annihilation is a great game, throw me a Business sim game Ill be smitten (God do I love Big Pharma). 

Wanna Game with me? Cause seriously looking to crank out some totally rad gameplay with some down to earth people!

P.S.
Yes my OC is female in size, now I can explain this. Much like a famous musical Pony(WoodenToaster), I really hate the edges of a male Pony, They are too blocky, and i find it ugly, I love the curves of the female ponys, I find them less annoying to look at, 

gamer_luna_by_asemd7-d5dh81k.png

2 minutes ago, AaronMk said:

Do you praise the Khan of the Blue Sky?

Ah, Religion.

While I don't strictly believe in a religion if that's the question you mean to ask, I do think there is a higher power, while I don't think it requires a name, or much discussion as we typically do on earth. I do believe a bit in fate, but even in that regard, fate is what you make it.

I hope this Khan of the Blue Sky servers you well!

Just now, Twilight Eclipse Daeth said:

Ah, Religion.

While I don't strictly believe in a religion if that's the question you mean to ask, I do think there is a higher power, while I don't think it requires a name, or much discussion as we typically do on earth. I do believe a bit in fate, but even in that regard, fate is what you make it.

I hope this Khan of the Blue Sky servers you well!

Will you receive silam from the khan's saman?

Just now, Twilight Eclipse Daeth said:

No thank you =3 ^-^ But thanks anyway AaronMk =D

>Not receiving silam

dash_makes_best_tengri_saman_by_aaronmk-

You insult Tengri, our Khan of the Great Blue Sky.

*Pulls out a dust broom and starts sweeping Aaron away until he eventually sweeps Aaron off a cliff*

Don't mind him, he's just trying to live up to the standards of Lord Nanfoodle (the resident nutcase and worshiper of the Onigiri known as Rarity---except as an Onigiri (Japanese Riceball)).

The name's Toki, which I am also a gamer, however I'm the resident Nintendo and FPS nut here. So our likes might not exactly see eye-to-eye (I'm not a big RTS fan). But welcome all the same.

And I'm the guy who steals everyone organs, though lately I haven't done that to anyone here, as I have found other places.

I am also the resident changeling and Dungeon Master so if you have any questions about RP that isn't answered in the Roleplay 101 thread (since I haven't updated it in forever) shoot me a PM!

Oh and uh... welcome.

I need to do these more often...

Just a short question, CAN WE PARTY THIS FORUM UP.

NO? WELL SHIT, BROUGHT THE CANDY ANYWAY (SURPRISE IT IS NOT CANDY, THUS ARE COOKIES).

SORRY FOR THE CAPS, CAN'T STOP SCREAMING BECAUSE OF THE NOT EXISTING MUSIC.

ALSO WE SHOULD MAKE A COMMUNITY EVENT WITH ALL INCLUDED.

Welcome to the forums T.E.D. I hope you will find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay.

I' ve seen you have joined the discord chat, we will most likely bump into each over there, until then see you around the forums

Welcome to the forums. I'm Skyrazer, or just Sky is fine, (one of the) resident codemonkey(s) and mad scientist, also enthusiast to all things space, aviation, science and technology.

I have no strategy games, you're already dead to me.

I mean welcome to the forums, personally I don't like League of Legends because Riot is a terrible video game company so you're more likely going to see me on DOTA 2 if I ever get people to play it with

On 2/8/2016 at 10:18 PM, Twilight Eclipse Daeth said:

I also slide up inside on the keyboard, Though this is where I have a few preferences. I play League of Legends, But I'm still just a Philly at that, gotta get my wings! I also play HotS, Still a philly at that as well tho, so if you wanna help me learn, I'll be a proud colt in no time.

A "Philly," you say? Well then... GET IN THE BUN. I HUNGER. :megusta:

philly-cheesesteak-ck-x.jpg?itok=pKe9TdX

Soylent green makes the best filling.