[     ]

Server Mods

Mods  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Mods

• Donators get mod alongside perks
    • Mods squad (we pick those we feel can do the job)

3 hours ago, ultimateAI said:

The ban command that we have is only temporary, with the smallest time being 10 minutes and the longest 1 week.

A 24hr Tempban by default should be plenty.  Keeps a suspect player off the server long enough to prevent them from coming back while the server's still active in the same day.

4 minutes ago, Scherzo said:

A 24hr Tempban by default should be plenty.  Keeps a suspect player off the server long enough to prevent them from coming back while the server's still active in the same day.

So far I've only had to ban one person on one of our servers; a 10 minute ban was enough to keep him gone after I gave him a chance to stop doing what he was doing. We can use bans of varying lengths depending on the situation and how we see fit; no worries.

@Steamworks while I see your point, I really don't think it's a huge problem, partly because of what I stated prior.

Gotta be willing to swing that hammer hard if you wanna keep the shitters out. 

Seriously, they'll walk all over you if you're not willing to back up your talk.

SourceSleuth was added to the servers but needs to be enabled in the configs. As of now mods should be able to do a permaban, I will have to check when I get home.