Vinny Schway

Howdy from a new user (and I hope I'm doing this right)

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you can enjoy your stay on here. Try to keep up with the show too if you can, as S7 is once again on-going.

:happy_twi:

But just know... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

No the movie totally hasn't been leaked and I totally don't have it if you want it. :ajlie:

59 minutes ago, LostSanity said:

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you can enjoy your stay on here. Try to keep up with the show too if you can, as S7 is once again on-going.

:happy_twi:

But just know... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

No the movie totally hasn't been leaked and I totally don't have it if you want it. :ajlie:

Thank you kindly! I've been having a good time so far, and I'm making it my duty to never miss an episode this time around.

And what do you mean by "controversial"? If it's just differing, unpopular opinions, then that's fine with me as long as its not hurting anyone else.

Also, if you're really "The Roman Reigns of the Internet", I'm sure you're just misunderstood/booked poorly (yes, I'm also a fan of pro wrestling).

And you needn't worry about me since I definitely seen it in theaters already.

I never watch anything leaked. :ajlie:

On 10/20/2017 at 6:17 PM, Vinny Schway said:

Thank you kindly! I've been having a good time so far, and I'm making it my duty to never miss an episode this time around.

And what do you mean by "controversial"? If it's just differing, unpopular opinions, then that's fine with me as long as its not hurting anyone else.

Also, if you're really "The Roman Reigns of the Internet", I'm sure you're just misunderstood/booked poorly (yes, I'm also a fan of pro wrestling).

And you needn't worry about me since I definitely seen it in theaters already.

I never watch anything leaked. :ajlie:

Just read this:  so that makes three of us.  

6 hours ago, Pinkie Tart said:

Good morning Vinny.  Nice to have you on board!  Big Pinkie hug, feel welcome!

Thank you!

I absolutely do!

548.gif

6 hours ago, Pinkie Tart said:

Just read this:  so that makes three of us.  

How do you mean?

You're open-minded to differing opinions, a wrestling fan, definitely saw the movie at the cinema or all of the above?

Or none of the above?