Vinny Schway

Howdy from a new user (and I hope I'm doing this right)

Recommended Posts

I was into these pastel ponies since FiM came out, but fell off midway through Season 4. I've recently went back and caught myself up with the show and the movies (including this year's movie). I'm also considering catching myself up with the comics as well.

 

I've known about this site for a while, but never got into it. Now that I'm all caught up, I figured I'd give this site a go.

 

So... howdy. I hope we can all get along. :chillin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to our cult. When you finish the initiation task, you will receive payment via bank transfer after giving us her head as proof.

pZubUC9.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RTC said:

Welcome to our cult. When you finish the initiation task, you will receive payment via bank transfer after giving us her head as proof.

pZubUC9.png

Thanks, but more importantly, how much are we talking here? And would just a photo of "her" head suffice?

 

Technically, I'd be giving you "her" head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vinny Schway said:

Thanks, I'm digging what you guys have done with the place so far.

Well we try, it isn't most glamorous place on the net but it is friendly enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cinder Vel said:

Well we try, it isn't most glamorous place on the net but it is friendly enough.

Yeah, I've had my fair share of forum experiences. It's better than nothing, I reckon. Y'all have been friendly enough so far. I'm just glad to be a part of a community of relatively like-minded individuals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Vinny Schway said:

Yeah, I've had my fair share of forum experiences. It's better than nothing, I reckon. Y'all have been friendly enough so far. I'm just glad to be a part of a community of relatively like-minded individuals.

Marvelous. And perish the thought of us being like minded individuals. That would be rather dull experience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cinder Vel said:

Marvelous. And perish the thought of us being like minded individuals. That would be rather dull experience. 

Yeah, but I'm happy to be able to talk ponies with others. I have no one to talk about it with IRL, which is probably the case with some here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Vinny Schway said:

Thanks, but more importantly, how much are we talking here? And would just a photo of "her" head suffice?

 

Technically, I'd be giving you "her" head.

The payment will range from 75,000 to 125,000 bits depending on your performance in the mission. Be sure to use the "Weaponized Ejaculation" method to make it look like an accident.

Also, because photos can be faked, you must deliver her head to my desk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RTC said:

The payment will range from 75,000 to 125,000 bits depending on your performance in the mission. Be sure to use the "Weaponized Ejaculation" method to make it look like an accident.

Also, because photos can be faked, you must deliver her head to my desk.

I don't know...

If I have to use that method, you better make it 175,000 bits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vinny Schway said:

I don't know...

If I have to use that method, you better make it 175,000 bits.

That's a bit much, but perhaps I could part with that sum of bits if you manage to give her guards the impression that she isn't even dead. You will probably need to implant an animatronic endoskeleton and a synthetic head into her body to do this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RTC said:

That's a bit much, but perhaps I could part with that sum of bits if you manage to give her guards the impression that she isn't even dead. You will probably need to implant an animatronic endoskeleton and a synthetic head into her body to do this.

That’s a lot of work, but I can compromise.

150,000 bits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Vinny Schway said:

That’s a lot of work, but I can compromise.

150,000 bits.

If your mission is successful, I can pay you this, but you must first deliver her head to my desk without giving anyone any reason to suspect that it was anything except a tragic accident...

I want to boil the skull into broth and bathe in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, RTC said:

If your mission is successful, I can pay you this, but you must first deliver her head to my desk without giving anyone any reason to suspect that it was anything except a tragic accident...

I want to boil the skull into broth and bathe in it.

Man, Pinkie made it look so easy with her whole "one bit, two bit" spiel...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Vinny Schway said:

Yeah, but I'm happy to be able to talk ponies with others. I have no one to talk about it with IRL, which is probably the case with some here.

Aye, 'tis case for meself too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now