Vinny Schway

Howdy from a new user (and I hope I'm doing this right)

I was into these pastel ponies since FiM came out, but fell off midway through Season 4. I've recently went back and caught myself up with the show and the movies (including this year's movie). I'm also considering catching myself up with the comics as well.

I've known about this site for a while, but never got into it. Now that I'm all caught up, I figured I'd give this site a go.

So... howdy. I hope we can all get along. :chillin:

Welcome to our cult. When you finish the initiation task, you will receive payment via bank transfer after giving us her head as proof.

pZubUC9.png

2 hours ago, RTC said:

Welcome to our cult. When you finish the initiation task, you will receive payment via bank transfer after giving us her head as proof.

pZubUC9.png

Thanks, but more importantly, how much are we talking here? And would just a photo of "her" head suffice?

Technically, I'd be giving you "her" head.

2 hours ago, Vinny Schway said:

Thanks, I'm digging what you guys have done with the place so far.

Well we try, it isn't most glamorous place on the net but it is friendly enough.

2 minutes ago, Cinder Vel said:

Well we try, it isn't most glamorous place on the net but it is friendly enough.

Yeah, I've had my fair share of forum experiences. It's better than nothing, I reckon. Y'all have been friendly enough so far. I'm just glad to be a part of a community of relatively like-minded individuals.

31 minutes ago, Vinny Schway said:

Yeah, I've had my fair share of forum experiences. It's better than nothing, I reckon. Y'all have been friendly enough so far. I'm just glad to be a part of a community of relatively like-minded individuals.

Marvelous. And perish the thought of us being like minded individuals. That would be rather dull experience. 

3 hours ago, Cinder Vel said:

Marvelous. And perish the thought of us being like minded individuals. That would be rather dull experience. 

Yeah, but I'm happy to be able to talk ponies with others. I have no one to talk about it with IRL, which is probably the case with some here.

9 hours ago, Vinny Schway said:

Thanks, but more importantly, how much are we talking here? And would just a photo of "her" head suffice?

Technically, I'd be giving you "her" head.

The payment will range from 75,000 to 125,000 bits depending on your performance in the mission. Be sure to use the "Weaponized Ejaculation" method to make it look like an accident.

Also, because photos can be faked, you must deliver her head to my desk.

1 hour ago, RTC said:

The payment will range from 75,000 to 125,000 bits depending on your performance in the mission. Be sure to use the "Weaponized Ejaculation" method to make it look like an accident.

Also, because photos can be faked, you must deliver her head to my desk.

I don't know...

If I have to use that method, you better make it 175,000 bits.

1 minute ago, Vinny Schway said:

I don't know...

If I have to use that method, you better make it 175,000 bits.

That's a bit much, but perhaps I could part with that sum of bits if you manage to give her guards the impression that she isn't even dead. You will probably need to implant an animatronic endoskeleton and a synthetic head into her body to do this.

1 hour ago, RTC said:

That's a bit much, but perhaps I could part with that sum of bits if you manage to give her guards the impression that she isn't even dead. You will probably need to implant an animatronic endoskeleton and a synthetic head into her body to do this.

That’s a lot of work, but I can compromise.

150,000 bits.

12 minutes ago, Vinny Schway said:

That’s a lot of work, but I can compromise.

150,000 bits.

If your mission is successful, I can pay you this, but you must first deliver her head to my desk without giving anyone any reason to suspect that it was anything except a tragic accident...

I want to boil the skull into broth and bathe in it.

25 minutes ago, RTC said:

If your mission is successful, I can pay you this, but you must first deliver her head to my desk without giving anyone any reason to suspect that it was anything except a tragic accident...

I want to boil the skull into broth and bathe in it.

Man, Pinkie made it look so easy with her whole "one bit, two bit" spiel...

9 hours ago, Vinny Schway said:

Yeah, but I'm happy to be able to talk ponies with others. I have no one to talk about it with IRL, which is probably the case with some here.

Aye, 'tis case for meself too.