Sign in to follow this  
Steel The Eevee

Profiles

Im not 100% sure where else to put this but because i can't put spaces in the page that allows me to link accounts like YouTube i cannot link my account because bunching it all together leads to a fake me.. Can this please be fixed so members who have spaces in their accounts can link them because using an underscore ( this thing _) does not work. Thanks for reading and i hope this get's changed.

Could we also flip the posts around so that the avatar, post count, etc of a user is on the left side instead of the right?

In addition, could we get an increased file size and dimensions of the avatar?

Can you fix the part where Youtube links and other links go.. without spaces i can't put my info there.. Thanks for reading and please fix this. I cant link anything else because Spaces are not allowed.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmfCsSXfSm8uo0FzAnViMQw

Im trying to link my Youtube Channel but i can't use Steel Crescent because spaces are not allowed and when i mush those 2 words together it leads to a fake me.

@Steel Crescent: The forum now has the option to link your social profiles including Youtube directly to your forum account. Check for it in the user control panel, under "Link social networks"