Everypony, welcome to this Fan Club.

Put your hooves together for Commander Tempest Shadow! 

large.png

(psst, her actual name is Fizzlepop Berrytwist)

Whatever you do, don't give her reason to be...displeased. Because if she is...well, you'll know when she is. Doesn't mean however that she has no room some love and appreciation, no matter how great your fear of her is!

Rules:

☆ Please, keep in mind what Fan Club is this. So please, don't make a Storm King post, for instance, unless it has Tempest too;

☆ Bear in mind that there is a younger ones out there! With that said, no NSFW content is allowed. The SUGGESTIVE content is allowed to a certain limit. Please choose the pictures and words carefully;

☆ This is a Fan Club, not Hate Order. If there is something not-exactly-nice you have to say about this place, Tempest, or virtually anypony or anything, then please keep that at bay;

☆ Ships are allowed as long as they don't contradict any of the rules above;

☆ Whatever them good old EQD Forum rules have to say!

• Like 3

Legit surprised she even allowed Verko to lay hands - or claws - upon her face.

4f3.gif

And yes, I went out of my way to make sure I got that weird mole-man-thing's name right.

• Like 2

Well what do you know. Tempy is successfully holding first place in EqD as Movie's best new character. Guess our Fizzlepop dearest is loved ^_^

"Y-you're supposed to fear me. There's n-no way I would ever return you that feeling, you...b-BAKA!"

1552327__safe_edit_edited+screencap_scre

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

Well what do you know. Tempy is successfully holding first place in EqD as Movie's best new character. Guess our Fizzlepop dearest is loved ^_^

"Y-you're supposed to fear me. There's n-no way I would ever return you that feeling, you...b-BAKA!"

That should be expected since I found the other new characters to be pretty lacking.

Of course, she would've shined no matter the quality of competition.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

Well, Tempest, you had me at "open up your eyes," so...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Among the many characters who first appeared in the movie, Tempest Shadow is my favorite. She has the most well-developed character, I think, and has a good voice. Thumbs up to Emily Blunt. 

large.png

Uploaded by Background Pony #4E1C

• Like 3