PixelGrip94

Any Foreign Language Versions Of The Movie You'd Like To See?

Pretty simple thread really. I know that some of the different language dubs of the show are popular (I even dabbled in one some time ago) so I'm curious if there's any different language of the movie you'd like to see and why.

Personally, I'd like to see a Japanese version of the movie. I watched the show in Japanese when it came out way back when and plan on eventually watching the EQG movies in Japanese as well and I'd love to do the same with the movie. The main reason being to see how Tempest would sound in Japanese. Japanese villains always have such great voices to them in curious what they'd do with her. Plus, the songs would sound pretty good in Japanese too if the show was anything to go by.

2 hours ago, PixelGrip94 said:

Pretty simple thread really. I know that some of the different language dubs of the show are popular (I even dabbled in one some time ago) so I'm curious if there's any different language of the movie you'd like to see and why.

Personally, I'd like to see a Japanese version of the movie. I watched the show in Japanese when it came out way back when and plan on eventually watching the EQG movies in Japanese as well and I'd love to do the same with the movie. The main reason being to see how Tempest would sound in Japanese. Japanese villains always have such great voices to them in curious what they'd do with her. Plus, the songs would sound pretty good in Japanese too if the show was anything to go by.

I was actually gonna say Japanese as well. I feel that Miyuki Sawashiro would make a mighty fine Tempest Shadow.

(I guess I should also preface that some of the scenes are sorta NSFW, just FYI.)

RUSSIAN for sure. I would love. So much.

I already know many dubs for MLP because I like knowing and compare the voice acting, but Russians is the one I love because it's just.... Perfect. Fun.

• Like 1