Thanks To Voice of Reason #VoiceofReason_MLP for inspiring me to do this video, where I discuss how other movies and show (animated) have proven that something like a Spike and Rarity relationship could work.
Comments are Welcomed]

Your presentation needs tightening; I'm three and a half minutes in and you're still building up to your thesis. We don't need to know anything about this Voice of Reason or what he would say, we're here to listen to what you have to say. Get my attention or lose it to the 1,005 other things I could be looking at right now.

• Like 2

The problem IS age, not race or theme. As much as I personaly like Sparity, in the first episode Fluttershy called Spike a baby dragon. He's a small kid, Rarity is an adult with a successfull chlothing franchise. Also, I'm glad Spike just isn't going to get with Rarity. I love her, but she'd just use him.

Why are you bringing up Shrek?? Dreamworks? Disney? Other franchises from other times, other IP holders and producers. I don't give a damn what they do with their characters, I'm interested in MLP-FIM in this forum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Metemponychosis said:

Why are you bringing up Shrek?? Dreamworks? Disney? Other franchises from other times, other IP holders and producers. I don't give a damn what they do with their characters, I'm interested in MLP-FIM in this forum.

As (iMO) Personal , if not notable examples that something like (if creative staff so choses to do so) Rarity x Spike Can Happen.