Sign in to follow this  
Nova S. Aurora

The Forbidden Words

Hmm, definitely getting interesting in here.

Forbidden Words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, it, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here

Shine bright, similar to Light, ergo me.

Forbidden Words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, it, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, similar

Important parts of a Sentence.

Forbidden Words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, it, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That , a

First mistake has been made!

Forbidden Words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, it, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, similar, has

Some kinda' writer's challenge?

Forbidden Words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, it, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, similar, has, some

Eat food, don't die.

Forbidden Words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, it, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, similar, has, some, eat

You forgot 'a', shidiots.

Forbidden Words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, it, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, a, Here, similar, has, some, eat, you

Most cats don't enjoy water.

Forbidden Words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, it, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, similar, has, some, eat, you, don't

@Decoy A was already on there. You made the first mistake. :pinkieshrug:

How could one say 'No' to kittens?

Forbidden Words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, it, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, similar, has, some, eat, you, don't, how

She will rock thou.

Forbidden Words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, it, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, similar, has, some, eat, you, don't, how, will

He rocked thine house.

Forbidden Words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, it, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, similar, has, some, eat, you, don't, how, will, he

Sometimes They stopped an Action.

Forbidden Words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, it, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, similar, has, some, eat, you, don't, how, will, he ,They

Hail Hydra!!

Forbidden words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, It, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, Similar, Has, Some, Eat, You, Don't, How, Will, He, They, Hail

Ugh.. Not again...

Forbidden words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, It, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, Similar, Has, Some, Eat, You, Don't, How, Will, He, They, Hail, Not

Klaatu Barada Nikto!

Forbidden words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, It, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, Similar, Has, Some, Eat, You, Don't, How, Will, He, They, Hail, Not, Nikto

Neat.

Forbidden words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, It, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, Similar, Has, Some, Eat, You, Don't, How, Will, He, They, Hail, Not, Nikto, Neat

One word? really?

Forbidden words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, It, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, Similar, Has, Some, Eat, You, Don't, How, Will, He, They, Hail, Not, Nikto, Neat, Word

Myself considers Aurora's behaviour cheating, but she looks too cute to be mad at her.

Forbidden words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, It, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, Similar, Has, Some, Eat, You, Don't, How, Will, He, They, Hail, Not, Nikto, Neat, Word, To

(Now I was tempted to ban "To", "Be" or "She". But this gets considerably tougher... Also: Come on, longer sentences, you all are way too lazy!)

My previous term contained slang which implies an existing verb with its subject. Ergo, my previous term must be accepted. Does my sentence qualify as long enough, Alpha?

Forbidden words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, It, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, Similar, Has, Some, Eat, You, Don't, How, Will, He, They, Hail, Not, Nikto, Neat, Word, To, Ergo

• Like 1

Baffled, surprised, amazed, respect, all emotions felt right now.

Forbidden words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, It, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, Similar, Has, Some, Eat, You, Don't, How, Will, He, They, Hail, Not, Nikto, Neat, Word, To, Ergo, All

(That was amazing Aurora, I tip my hat to you in respect for formulating that phrase)

Pfff, showoff. Light can be easily impressed anyway. However, draining options aside, one may still come up with something more intricate, albeit shorter. Avoiding certain words becomes an art eventually.

c

Forbidden words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, It, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, Similar, Has, Some, Eat, You, Don't, How, Will, He, They, Hail, Not, Nikto, Neat, Word, To, Ergo, All, However

• Like 1

Rightfully correct art thou, multiple complex ways exist to circumnavigate traps laid before us among forbidden words by creators, contributors so malicious of present thread.

Thou art equally correct in thine assumption of mine easiness of awe, such majestic literal strings of language make for remarkable satisfaction.

Cheers, old bean, once again thou demonstrates thine spectacular understanding of English language.

Forbidden words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, It, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, Similar, Has, Some, Eat, You, Don't, How, Will, He, They, Hail, Not, Nikto, Neat, Word, To, Ergo, All, However, For

Those peasants coming out in an futile attempt of impressing me - an artist of beautifully crafted lines, master of writing long sentences without any content.

Your minor works cannot impress me: No little, purple filly, no computer nerd, certainly no lamppost can.

Bring your best works: Those shall be shattered by my stunning eloquence. Bring your twisted sentences so our world shall see who makes his (or her) first mistake! Light's cheap tactics must be stopped as Light uses horrible old English, covering up his inability of finding any creative solution in his maliciously written posts. Thou shall stop now!

Forbidden words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, It, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, Similar, Has, Some, Eat, You, Don't, How, Will, He, They, Hail, Not, Nikto, Neat, Word, To, Ergo, All, However, For, Thou

(My tablet has some formatting issues, I'll correct my post tomorrow.)

Such immense grief thine words bring upon my heart, burned into crispy goodness by hurtful wording.

Hypocrisy lies beside thee alpha, as even thine phrases use antique British language.

Forbidden words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, It, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, Similar, Has, Some, Eat, You, Don't, How, Will, He, They, Hail, Not, Nikto, Neat, Word, To, Ergo, All, However, For, Thou, As

"An futile"? I'm sorry, but its quality over quantity in these parts.

Forbidden words: Everyone, Are, The, Happening, Then, Is, A, Pants, Well, I, We, It, What, Everypony, Like, This, Anyone, Great, Today, And, New, JEEEENKIIIIINS, That, Here, Similar, Has, Some, Eat, You, Don't, How, Will, He, They, Hail, Not, Nikto, Neat, Word, To, Ergo, All, However, For, Thou, As, In