Sign in to follow this  
Icy Wind

Sup

Originally watched ponies between 2011-2013, fell out of it for a couple reasons not worth mentioning, and after getting interested in the movie a month ago I'm caught up and back into it. Glad to see things haven't changed much since then, even if it is a little slower.

I go to meetups and smash 4 tournaments pretty often in the southern California area, and I like anime. So yeah.

• Like 3

Welcome back the Great and Powerful fan of the show! And hey we all need breaks from pony or else they grow stale. Still great that you are back and enjoying again.

• Like 1

You username seems familiar... but I can't place it.

Regardless welcome to this forum. I hope you can enjoy your time here. Try to keep up with the show as well if you can, as S7 is once again on-going.

:gleepony:

Just as an FYI though... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

No the movie totally hasn't been leaked and I totally don't have it if you want it. :ajlie:

On 10/25/2017 at 1:54 PM, AaronMk said:

Terror, virtue, or both?

Yes

On 10/25/2017 at 2:20 PM, LostSanity said:

You username seems familiar... but I can't place it.

Regardless welcome to this forum. I hope you can enjoy your time here. Try to keep up with the show as well if you can, as S7 is once again on-going.

I was pretty active on pony fortress 2 back when it was still alive, other than that I dunno what else would be familiar.

And don't worry, I'm planning on keeping up as best I can