CrimsonHarmony

Looking for Bronies in Northwest Indiana

I want to find Bronies near me because around my home town I don't really ever see people who are just open about liking the show. I am hoping I can find people near me who feel the same way and want to connect with fellow bronies and make new friends. I want to start a group where people near me can talk and share their opinions and find people who share their interests. I want to make a group to connect with the bronies near me and give them people to connect to. I am starting a group on Google+ so we can talk and hang out, post art we like or that you've created whether it be drawings, music, animations, or simple reviews. I want to find people like me and let them know they are not alone. Please, if you are in Northwest Indiana click on the link and come share you friendship with me and the others around us. I hope I hear from you guys and talk soon. Remember, there's always people around you with similar interests, but it takes you to make the choice whether or not to find these people.

Bronies in Northwest Indiana: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/118022318951198423342