SugarSweet

The Stick of Truth

So i bought South Park: The Stick of Truth for Xbox 360 (played on Xbox One because Backwards Compatibility) recently and beat it in a week. I've already started another playthrough. It's one of those games that i can play several times and still have fun. also, it's a really funny game! Have any of you guys played it? If so, how did you like it?

I watched a play through way back when, I never truly got into south parks, so many jokes and references just flew above my head, but it did look great and the game play was active turn based combat, which I do really enjoy, (like the Mario and Luigi sagas).

I now must ask you if you are excited about "South park: The fractured but whole".

1 hour ago, Light Landstrider said:

I watched a play through way back when, I never truly got into south parks, so many jokes and references just flew above my head, but it did look great and the game play was active turn based combat, which I do really enjoy, (like the Mario and Luigi sagas).

I now must ask you if you are excited about "South park: The fractured but whole".

Yes i am! :)

got it last week in the steam sale, couldn't put it down for a decent 10 hours before i finished it off.

not sure if i will get the fractured, but whole for full price tho, i usually wait for a sale, but its gonna be hard to wait.

• Like 1