MoltenKitten

Nation States

I allowed Harry Potter books to be sold in my country. GDP instantly rose by 10 billion and the Book Publishing industry replaced the Farming industry in my top 3. 

Wellden.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skyrazer said:

I allowed Harry Potter books to be sold in my country. GDP instantly rose by 10 billion and the Book Publishing industry replaced the Farming industry in my top 3. 

Wellden.

Immediately after I allowed Harry Potter books, it increased the intelligence of my populace...

"The fact is, the Firefly population is out of control," says Beef-Based Agriculture spokesperson Matilda Pushkin. "We have to do something about them anyway, so why not market them as tasty snacks? We could have Firefly kebabs, Firefly pies, Firefly-on-a-sticks--the possibilities are endless! Let's not pass up this golden opportunity to provide a feast, if you will, for our economy."

NOPE

Not eating the glorious bug of light, it can provide cheap lighting in cities, LET THEM FROLIC

Denied

>Is incredibly environmentally friendly nation

>Leading industry is Arms Manufacturing

>Is in the top 3 least pacifist countries

>Defense budget is the 2nd largest budget in the country

>Military service is obligatory for everyone

>Funded Uranium mines by company called Nukes4U

Hey, we gotta defend all that nature somehow, right?

I've completely thrown Politcal Freedom out the window. There is only one choice, and that is to embrace Me. 

You know, for a Psychotic Dictatorship, my citizens are actually very well off. They're extremely healthy, Law Enforcement is #1 in the Region, Military and Safety Legislation is great, and we have a beautiful environment. Only thing that's bad is the economy, really.

I might as well be running the Brotherhood of Steel mashed with that cult that worshiped Harold in Fallout 3.

In other news, my economy is still at rock bottom, but the GDP is slowly going up, so I got that going for me. :hithere:

1 hour ago, Lord Nanfoodle said:

I have to ask... How can one have "Excessive" civil rights?

By giving them more rights than those filthy peasants deserve! Time to crack down on those lackeys!

Well, it's official now - I'm in the Top 10% of the world for shortest average lifespans according to the Bus Survival Index (which measures unexpected death rates), although my leading causes of death states that 79.4% of everyone dies of "old age" (Everyone else dies of cancer). Apparently in The Onigiri Enclave, when someone starts having a mid-life crisis, the solution seems to be to throw them under the bus. :awesomecheer:

"radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, and the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit."

Somehow allowed racist TV shows to air, that can't be too good.

"only AI know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile."

Uh oh, maybe making AI's sentient was not a good idea.

Going to need Jhon Connor soon.

Better start building Arnold

"remarkable for its soft-spoken computers"

Yeah right, don't believe their lies!

6 minutes ago, Light Landstrider said:

"only AI know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile."

Uh oh, maybe making AI's sentient was not a good idea.

Going to need Jhon Connor soon.

Better start building Arnold

"remarkable for its soft-spoken computers"

Yeah right, don't believe their lies!

Mistakes were made. Ready the EMP bombs. 

Meanwhile in The Caelum Union : It's always Rabbit season!