MoltenKitten

Nation States

1 hour ago, Light Landstrider said:

"the The Bright Dawn Confederation Enquirer offers weekly cash prizes for 'most blasphemous song, story, or cartoon'"

Where do i sign in ?

15 hours ago, Sir JbJonesV said:

You all should go into your Settings, switch your Theme to Conservative, and look at the Region's World Census Report.

Light's nation is literally hell.

And I'm a "Deluded Tax and Spend Hypocrites"

So I'm literally hell for Conservatives as well. Excellent....

I'm now apparently mining a lake for gold, and denied private industry the chance to exist... again. :hithere:

This week in Aurorealius:

"The nation is currently revamping its entire education system, the government seizes private property for the 'good of the people', criminals are put to death while cuddling their favourite teddy bear, and thousands of former welfare recipients are in a revolutionary uproar as the rest of society is enjoying a hefty tax break."

Everything's fine, I swear.

The Confederacy of The Bright Dawn Confederation is a small, socially progressive nation, notable for its soft-spoken computers, public floggings, and stringent health and safety legislation.

Public floggings, what O.o?

I don't remember passing that policy.

For anyone who wants to compare the stats of all of the Union of Equestria countries you can view them here.

Meanwhile the state is screening embryos for major genetic disorders and my economy is now a Basket Case. :sunset: 

HAHAHAA
Having put the homeless to work my economy went back to "struggling" (+8)

And I have the smartest citizens in the union of equestria, that tasty trophy is MINE

Woop, education

And that is the only trophy I have

Everyone else have all the remaining ones...aw

Bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms, anti-government web sites are springing up, Ponies have more rights than the average citizen, and curtailed social programs have left many citizens bereft of any safety net.

Wait. What?

My civil rights are literally superb. What kind of treatment are these ponies getting?

...conspiracy theorists allege The Onigiri Enclave City's new subway map resembles Satanic symbols...

To those people that believe this... yes. Yes they are. How else do you explain my recovering economy? Good policy?! :awesomecheer:

Also, 1.5% of my people now die from Fabulous Onigiri attacks. Why, Rarity?! Why? :gonkity:

The Caelum Union bans Cannibalism, deals with riots between Food advocates and Cannibals, children have taken to using semaphore in light of the recent mobile phone ban, and political dissidents are cut off from essential services.

That'll teach those traitorous scum. Banning cannibalism also just increased my economy by 23 points. Youza.

Oh no! My economy went up by one point! This can not be allowed!

Parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list, artists are pillars of society, the military is on a massive recruiting drive in advance of an invasion of Brasilistan, and troop transports blacken the sky as the military commences Operation Desert Ocean.

You know, it may not seem like it, but there was an idea behind this madness. I can't find it either, but I know there was a purpose.

Jesus Christ... This is some of the best laughs I've had in a while...

Also I would join... but any names that are changeling related are not available! :gonkity:

My Pizza Industry constantly goes down as I continue to reinforce the Police...

And apparently I'm the most Pacifist in the entire Region... after I literally wasted millions of young lives in an assault on a defenseless country which I continued to dominate and play-around with before leaving out of boredom. I do not see anything wrong with this.

The last few days's headlines in the Caelum Union : "Almost all of The Caelum Union's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping, rocket boots and thermal detonators have become standard-issue military gear, and toddlers are wielding machine guns in the name of national defense."

So, the economy and army just keep on growing.