MoltenKitten

Nation States

This week in Onigiri news:

• 3 minutes ago: Following new legislation in the_onigiri_enclave__549080t2.pngThe Onigiri Enclave, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
  • 3 minutes ago: Following new legislation in the_onigiri_enclave__549080t2.pngThe Onigiri Enclave, the government now pays the "Really Awesome Super Heroes" (RASH) to catch evildoers.
  • 4 minutes ago: Following new legislation in the_onigiri_enclave__549080t2.pngThe Onigiri Enclave, military barracks resemble five-star hotels.
  • 5 minutes ago: Following new legislation in the_onigiri_enclave__549080t2.pngThe Onigiri Enclave, The Onigiri Enclave's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
  • 2 days 9 hours ago: the_onigiri_enclave__549080t2.pngThe Onigiri Enclave was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
  • 2 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in the_onigiri_enclave__549080t2.pngThe Onigiri Enclave, witnesses have to run a gauntlet of mob enforcers to testify at trials.
  • 2 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in the_onigiri_enclave__549080t2.pngThe Onigiri Enclave, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings.
  • 2 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in the_onigiri_enclave__549080t2.pngThe Onigiri Enclave, new cases of Asbestosis are cropping up as quickly as hospitals can deal with them.
  • 2 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in the_onigiri_enclave__549080t2.pngThe Onigiri Enclave, the government is ignoring the latest terrorist atrocities in Wasabi Mysterium for fear of causing a fuss.
  • 2 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in the_onigiri_enclave__549080t2.pngThe Onigiri Enclave, board shorts have replaced board rooms.
  • 5 days ago: Following new legislation in the_onigiri_enclave__549080t2.pngThe Onigiri Enclave, the nation's train stations are widely considered to be the ugliest in The Bunny Fire.
  • 5 days ago: Following new legislation in the_onigiri_enclave__549080t2.pngThe Onigiri Enclave, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
  • 5 days ago: Following new legislation in the_onigiri_enclave__549080t2.pngThe Onigiri Enclave, thousands of cute furry kittens are trampling everything in their path (The Onigiri Enclave has found 1 easter egg).
  • 5 days ago: Following new legislation in the_onigiri_enclave__549080t2.pngThe Onigiri Enclave, breast milk lattes are the newest fad among hip urbanites.
  • 5 days ago: Following new legislation in the_onigiri_enclave__549080t2.pngThe Onigiri Enclave, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned.

Also...

On 11/5/2016 at 9:52 AM, Skyrazer said:

So I may have gone a little too green... 17% of deaths are attributed to people being lost in the wilderness. People have to hike to get their mail or are being mobbed by cabertooth phoenixes. Fear not, for we're on the job.

Hah, only 17% of your people are wandering off to die in the woods? Well, 39.2% of all deaths in my nation are folks not knowing the woods are scary, and 3.8% of my people seem to cross my Fabulous Onigiri :onigirirarity:. Of course there's that whole 2.5% of my populace getting ritually sacrificed, but we don't pay attention to that. :awesomecheer:

Now that the nation of Kaillun is kaput (who happened to be our region's World Assembly delegate), I believe now would be a good time to put the feelers out and see if anyone else wanted to join region in Nation States AKA "The Bunny Fire." Right now there's only 3 nations (and technically 2 of them are me), so to keep regional affairs interesting let's see if any new faces want to join.