Season 7 has come and gone and now comes the dreaded hiatus. Just curious if anyone has any particular plans for surviving the hiatus this time. Any other shows you plan on watching, any games you'll use to pass the time, etc.

Personally. I've got nothing specific planned. Then again, I'm currently dealing with school and work at the moment so I didn't have much time for other stuff as it was. Whatever free time I do have I'll probably end up catching up on the games that I've had for the last couple of months.

• Like 2

Buying MLP merch, watching re-runs, and chatting here, I suppose. The movie products will be collectibles in the future, a perfect time capsule of generation 4, and so I'm eager to get my hooves on what I can.

• Like 1

Pretty much the same I do every hiatus.

As far as MLP is concerned...

- Rewatching episodes from the first one

- Reading/writing fanfiction

- Talking to people on the forums

- Checking derpibooru

• Like 1

• Making videos
  • Watching videos
  • Watching Shadow Play (since I haven't watched it yet)
  • Watching the MLP Movie
  • Re-watching the first episode of Unikitty
  • Saying goodbye to Miiverse
  • Waiting anxiously for both MLP Season 8 and Unikitty
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Deciding on my status and fandom with this show/series.

That kinda goes without saying though, doesn't it? You've been "deciding" whether to "leave the fandom" since Starlight stopped being evil. At the end of history, after all other life is razed from the planet's surface by a nuclear firework festival of mutually assured destruction, you'll be left standing on the charred remains of your soapbox, while the desolate winds chase ashes down the corridors of skeletal black ruins, threatening to go do something else with your free time.

14 hours ago, LPS Monsterpawz said:

Re-watching the first episode of Unikitty

There's going to be a Unikitty cartoon? F-ing awesome. Favorite character from the Lego Movie (go figure, right?). And Tara Strong's going to play her, wow, that's certainly on-the-nose. Does she sound more like Bubbles or T-sparks?

As for me, I'll probably use this time to explore other interests. I've been intending to diversify the subject matter in my drawings, but of course all my dA watchers are in it for the ponies, and their faves are like sweet nectar to my fragile ego.

• Like 3