Violet Cookie

What the show means to me

I've been watching My Little Pony since 2014. It was when I first watched season 2. I saw the premiere on DVD. The first episodes I ever saw were: Return of Harmony pt 1 and 2. I remember seeing Discord for the first time and just laughing at the chaos he caused. Later in the year, I discovered Rainbow Rocks. I hadn't seen the first Equestria Girls movie at this point but it was what made me like MLP. Skip to 2015, when the Friendship Games came out. I still didn't know much about the show but I knew enough to get by. However, it was only during the season 7 hiatus when I truly began to love the show. I went through a stage of depression and I felt the world was against me. I couldn't bring myself to watch anything on TV that included killing or other really bad things happening. So, I turned towards MLP. I saw some episodes on TV and then I discovered Bronies. I discovered the fandom. I discovered hope and joy again. I have been in this fandom ever since May and now have seen every episode of Friendship is Magic. I now have a YouTube channel and a Deviantart account. Not many of my friends understand why I am a Brony but they don't mind. I feel that the show has made me a much happier person and fills me with new hope towards humanity. My idea for my blog is to go through some of my all time favorite episodes and explain how they made me feel and how they impacted me as a person. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Brohoof!

• Like 3

It's good that you have people in your life that won't bash or reject you for your tastes. I'd wager there are those on here that don't have such a luxury.

Regardless, good on ya! Glad the show has impacted you in a positive way. :HappyPinkie:

• Like 1

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone for such a warm welcome! It means so much to me that there are people in the world who cares for one another. As for my posts, I hope to put posts up at least once a week if not more. They will be about my favorite episodes of the show and how they impacted me as a person. Once again, thank you everyone!scootaloo_has_a_favor_to_ask_by_aethon05

• Like 1

that's a nice story and I'm glad to see you are in a happier, better mindset thanks to MLP.

I also like the Scootaloo picture. (She's one of my faves.)

• Like 1

I was in a bad place after a construction job injury. I started watching with my niece and nephew. I won't lie, it was just like when Pinkie Pie saw the Rainboom for the first time. We all come from somewhere, and we all get sucked into this strange, wonderful family.

• Like 1