Sign in to follow this  
Toki Zensekai

Miitomo - Nintendo's first Mobile App with Miis!

In order to do so, you can also sign up for the Nintendo Account - linked to your NNID if you choose to do so. It looks like it will be a middleman for your NNIDs and MyNintendo, which will give you rewards/points/stuff for playing Nintendo games, much like Club Nintendo did (in fact, MyNintendo was originally Club Nintendo's predecessor, so it's back, in a way) and by pre-registering for Miitomo, you get a few MyNintendo points which you will be able to spend within 6 months of Miitomo launching (which is when I assume that MyNintendo will also launch simultaneously) if I read that right. Exciting stuff, although the Nintendo Account kinda seems pointless (unless Nintendo needed it as it is hard to directly link NNID to MyNintendo due to their coding).

• Like 1

13 hours ago, The Power said:

In order to do so, you can also sign up for the Nintendo Account - linked to your NNID if you choose to do so. It looks like it will be a middleman for your NNIDs and MyNintendo, which will give you rewards/points/stuff for playing Nintendo games, much like Club Nintendo did (in fact, MyNintendo was originally Club Nintendo's predecessor, so it's back, in a way) and by pre-registering for Miitomo, you get a few MyNintendo points which you will be able to spend within 6 months of Miitomo launching (which is when I assume that MyNintendo will also launch simultaneously) if I read that right. Exciting stuff, although the Nintendo Account kinda seems pointless (unless Nintendo needed it as it is hard to directly link NNID to MyNintendo due to their coding).

The website said they will be releasing Miitomo in March.

10 hours ago, Toki Zensekai said:

The website said they will be releasing Miitomo in March.

Ahh, cool. So when that launches, we all get points that expire within 6 months and can buy items from MyNintendo by the end of the year? Hmm, my body is ready! :)