Sign in to follow this  
Linkuser

Fire Emblem Fates

Any of you guys excited for the new game? Waifu simulator part aside, I've always loved the Fire Emblem games and am really excited for Fates coming out. I think the castle feature will be very interesting to mess around with. It also looks like they added more multiplayer aspects to the game which makes me interested.

I really like Fire emblem series, I wish old titles would be translated or released in EU/US with english version.

I liked Awakening but didn't go for it all too hardcore, but I've been playing through Fates and having a good time. While I'm glad I started with Birthright, I'm itching to play Conquest, since I like those siblings and a lot of the characters better. Also, I went ahead and made a thread where people could share their My Castle codes and accessory requests. I didn't want to clutter up a thread that talked about the story with that sort of thing but.. turns out, that wasn't really happening anyway. 

At last Fire Emblem Fates released at my country recently. I really love it! I start with Birthright as starter. I will buy Conquest later and the DLC