large.jpg

Laser is OP, please nerf

1095805__oc_semi-dash-grimdark_fallout+e

First death to a raider

large.jpg

large.jpg

I have to admit the ambient walking around music has a very Diablo 2 vibe

large.jpg

These of course are on Derpibooru, but I have a few more that I thought were a little more boring, but those are in my Steam screenshots.

Didn't know the wasteland was already thriving with green grass and blooming trees.

And the trees, they're everywhere!

On 2/24/2016 at 3:01 PM, Vin said:

Didn't know the wasteland was already thriving with green grass and blooming trees.

And the trees, they're everywhere!

Well to be totally fair in a nuclear event there's not a lot of actual radiation from bombs, more flash than anything. And plants require sustained contact with high-levels of radiation to kill, like what you might get out of Chernobyl, which is a sustained source of high-level radiation. Maybe you'd get mutation which is shown in the apples on the trees.

Your real danger might be if a forest catches fire and it burns uncontrolled and incinerates an area, then when the rain falls it washes everything away and you got large scale soil erosion stripping places bare.

Though, I'm also fully admitting that Balefire was used in FoE and not actual nuclear radiation. All the same, this is supposed to be a test area and may or may not be a reflection of the game itself when finished. I don't even know if they got anything built in the over world worth showing off.