From numerous reviews on YouTube, Message Boards , etc.., I discuss the fan indifference to her role in the recent Season 7 Finale
Comments are Welcomed

If people are talking about Starlight, they aren't indifferent. Maybe you mean that opinions on her are divided or something.

I don't really know what you want to say but I think it would help your vlogs if you scripted them. That way you could also post a transcript as not every one is going to want to listen to your youtube channel, but are more inclined to engage when you post words on a forum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's pretty much because her so-called 'redemption' isn't redemption AT ALL and was half thought-out horrible crap done by talentless hack writers.

On 11/10/2017 at 8:36 PM, GlitterCat said:

I don't really know what you want to say but I think it would help your vlogs if you scripted them. That way you could also post a transcript as not every one is going to want to listen to your youtube channel, but are more inclined to engage when you post words on a forum.

Sparklekitty makes a good point! I'd much prefer to absorb information through text, because I can read faster than the people who make videos talk. Another plus of having a script is you can decide what to say beforehand and not ramble or stutter when you're doing it live. I watched twenty seconds of your video to confirm that you're still doing those things, and you still are, in spades. Raise your game, son! Make quality content! Fight! Win! Prosper!

• Like 1

Starlight's whole world came crashing down in Season 5, and it's sweet to see her kindness and slowly increasing self confidence make progress. I think she began to really blossom in this finale. As Trixie said in "Where And Back Again", Starlight may not want to be a leader, but she's really good at it.

• Like 1

Didn't watch the video - 23 minutes might be a bit long for an unscripted, unedited solo vlog, I'd say - but I'm gonna go out here and say that I'd probably be at least a little less annoyed by Starlight being right all the time if she just had a stronger personality, even within the context of the episode itself. In "Shadow Play," there might have been less sting if it weren't for the fact that she mostly acts like Twilight Lite, which just makes her feel almost like a replacement for the characters whom I actually care about. It'd probably go some ways towards making me invested enough in her to actually want to see her prevail. Although Twilight's idiocy (re: releasing the Pillars) and passivity (re: not talking Starswirl down sooner, despite being a princess) would have still been issues.