Fan Club Rules: 

No hate posts :badpony:

No NSFW stuff :nsfw:

Whatever EQD Forums rules apply

Have fun! :HappyPinkie:

Welcome to the Club Penguin Fan Club where we talk about everyone's favorite Flash/mobile game series.

DM7yg3cXkAAU5cQ.jpg:large

CPI and CPR talk are also allowed.

DJPYDDVVoAAnBBp.jpg:large

• Like 3

YES. He is the most evil polar bear known to man. 

He kind of reminds me of Dr. Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb in a way.

• Like 1

RIP game of my childhood. Played since '06, lost that account, had another since '07. On the last day, in the last few hours, I managed to get screenshots of my entire inventory, every puffle, and my igloo the last time I had membership.

I'd like to thank Disney for absolutely destroying the game, and eventually killing it off for an inferior app.

Edit: aaaAAAAAA I STILL HAVE MY CARD JITSU CARDS IRL

• Like 1

I remember when Club Penguin was ranked the #1 MMORPG game. I checked out the game just to see why that is, but unfortunately, I didn't give it enough time because I was already addicted to Runescape back then (this was over 10 years ago). I'm sure that it has some great qualities, even after the new installment. The penguins are cute, and I'm sure that the online community there is at least a little cleaner than that of Runescape. Wish I could say more, but that's all I really know about the game.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ChB said:

I remember when Club Penguin was ranked the #1 MMORPG game. I checked out the game just to see why that is, but unfortunately, I didn't give it enough time because I was already addicted to Runescape back then (this was over 10 years ago). I'm sure that it has some great qualities, even after the new installment. The penguins are cute, and I'm sure that the online community there is at least a little cleaner than that of Runescape. Wish I could say more, but that's all I really know about the game.

Wasn't RuneScape a lot more popular than Club Penguin for CP's entire existence? RS was full of people in '06/'07, and I think that's probably around Club Penguin's peak.

• Like 2

@meme There is always Club Penguin Rewritten if you don't want to play CPI.

Anyways, I never played the original CP as a kid because I was unsure about it due to all the weird people on there like the trolls and the "pookies", ETC. 

But I remember it being advertised on Disney Channel back in the day. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Havocbyte said:

@meme There is always Club Penguin Rewritten if you don't want to play CPI.

Anyways, I never played the original CP as a kid because I was unsure about it due to all the weird people on there like the trolls and the "pookies", ETC. 

But I remember it being advertised on Disney Channel back in the day. 

I know about CPR, I just haven't really wanted to play Club Penguin since... idk, years ago.

what is "pookie"

It was advertised on Disney Channel because Disney bought it.

• Like 1

@meme A pookie is a player on Club Penguin where they act like babies.

I think this video might help explain it.

They plagued CP between the years of 2011 - 2014.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, meme said:

Wasn't RuneScape a lot more popular than Club Penguin for CP's entire existence? RS was full of people in '06/'07, and I think that's probably around Club Penguin's peak.

Maybe, but I still remember that CP was ranked #1 by a website at one point (Runescape being #2). 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Havocbyte said:

They plagued CP between the years of 2011 - 2014.

Ah, so that's why I never knew about them. My time in CP since around '09 has only been the occasional visit to see what's changed, or to get an anniversary hat.

• Like 2