LostSanity

Serious Discussion?

I need to post a somewhat serious topic and there doesn't appear to be a proper 'area' for it.

So where would it belong?

If you need specific details on what the topic is about...

It's pretty much a thread where I try to make my final decision and see if anyone can convince me to stick with this toxic fandom or not and see if anyone can persuade me to stay. It's very doubtful that anyone can do this but it's pretty much my last resort and may actually help me with my final decision.

Regardless... it's serious and I don't know where it belongs.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

P.S.:

@WaterPulse @Swifty I definitely need you when I make this thread.

Toxic? This community for me hasn't been toxic at all. It sounds like you've just been hanging with the wrong set of people.

I can't believe that this fandom ranked "Fame and Misfortune" last from season 7.

I should say not toxic but definitely not perfect.

Am I toxic ? I should be curious to have an honest answer. I'm not interested in lies.

@Bakaarion No, you're not toxic. Mildly annoying at times (JK, not really), but never toxic.

6 hours ago, LostSanity said:

toxic fandom

:berrywut: Dude, who the buck are you hanging with? Some of my favorite people are in this fandom...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mystic Thunder said:

@Bakaarion No, you're not toxic. Mildly annoying at times (JK, not really), but never toxic.

That's what I expect.

But I would prefer that @LostSanity answers himself. I'm a part of this fandom after all.

• Like 1

You'll get answers in the topic I create.

My question wasn't actually answered.

@WaterPulse I need your help because of the actual decent and no one bashing me discussion we had in the Shadow Play thread. Your one of the very few 'voices of common sense' when it comes to the BS I continuously get shoved down my throat.

1 hour ago, LostSanity said:

You'll get answers in the topic I create.

My question wasn't actually answered.

@WaterPulse I need your help because of the actual decent and no one bashing me discussion we had in the Shadow Play thread. Your one of the very few 'voices of common sense' when it comes to the BS I continuously get shoved down my throat.

I'm obviously not privy to such discussions, but it's still a shame you feel that way.

However, this really shouldn't be such a production.

If you're really enjoying something for your own reasons, that's great. If you're really sick of something for your own reasons, that's also great.

Everything is subjective, after all.

But I feel you dragging out this question of quitting the fandom - a question that you seem to already have the answer to - through presumably multiple threads is pretty unnecessary.

But if I also misunderstood some aspect in all of this, I apologize in advance.

But that's just me. Live your life how you want to.

There's not really a 'serious discussion' category, as it hasn't really been needed yet. I can move this thread to Pony Free Posts since it's not really pony-related and is more about the fandom itself. If you'd rather create a new thread there, be my guest, either one works. Please keep the discussion civil, regardless of where you choose to have this conversation.

23 hours ago, WaterPulse said:

@LostSanity That depends. How involved are you going to be in this?

This post is also @Kaethela

I'm going to try to post like I did in the Shadow Play thread and keep the all caps and bold to a minimum and be as calm as I possibly can be. Though I can't guarantee that.

Regardless it'll be up once I make the necessary preparations.

Look forward to it. Though I know you all won't.

1 hour ago, LostSanity said:

This post is also @Kaethela

I'm going to try to post like I did in the Shadow Play thread and keep the all caps and bold to a minimum and be as calm as I possibly can be. Though I can't guarantee that.

Regardless it'll be up once I make the necessary preparations.

Look forward to it. Though I know you all won't.

Nice to know.