Please prioritise my Discord mod application over this!

Name: 
Stargazer#6095

Which position are you applying for?  Forum Moderator

If Sectional/Forum Mod, which section(s)? Just pick whatever you think is comfortable for me.

Why do you want to be an EQD Mod? First off, I feel like I should be part of the forum moderation team because I don't think there's enough people moderating the forums. Second, for the 3 years I've been in the fandom, I feel like I haven't given back enough to the fandom. I want to protect the place where ponies can get along with each other well. I want to make sure that everypony isn't being a jerk to each other and they're getting along well.

What prior moderation/administration experience do you have, if any? For forums, not exactly. If you count Discord, the only experience I have is 2 servers that some of my friends own. I look at the rules, and enforce them. If they posted something that isn't supposed to be in a channel, I tell them that it belongs in the appropriate channel that it belongs in and delete the content.
Time Zone/Times you'll be able to moderate: My timezone is PST. (UTC-8). I am most active from 2:00 PM - 9:30 PM. I'm a little less active between 6:30 AM - 2:00 PM, but I can still be on at that time if I have to be.

Anything else you'd like to share: N/A