Pinkie

Pony items removed from Xbox Live

I just wanted to point out that all pony avatar accessories and gamerpic packs are gone from the Xbox Live Marketplace. One of my friends on PS even said the pony avatars are gone from PSN. Hmm... i wonder why...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LotusTeaDragon said:

They better not have taken the pony stuff I already bought, or they're going to get an earful.

Nah, you are good. I bought a bunch of the stuff and I still have it all. So we are the lucky ones in that regard.

I really hate the fact that the stuff is gone though. That stuff was just awesome! Probably some stupid fallout between Hasbro and other companies or whatever.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Nah, you are good. I bought a bunch of the stuff and I still have it all. So we are the lucky ones in that regard.

I really hate the fact that the stuff is gone though. That stuff was just awesome! Probably some stupid fallout between Hasbro and other companies or whatever.

Well that's good, I was worried. Still, you're probably right that Hasbro and some issue with Microsoft caused a licensing issue somewhere or something. IP licensing ruins a lot of things, even if it is a necessary evil.

• Like 1

This happened to the PSN ones I can confirm. Glad I already bought the AJ avatar/icon I wanted way back. Was hoping to get a few more to change them every now and then.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2016 at 5:38 AM, Retsutrem said:

That's a shame I hope they bring them back.

Loved the Pets based on AJ, Derpy, Pinkie, and RD.

Just wish they'd had ones of Rarity and Twilight as well.

• Like 1

Aw man, I remember wanting some of those. Guess they probably only had a limited license or whatever.