sakai.samurai

Back in the Fandom. Hi!

Hi, everypony!

I used to be a brony from the good ole' days of 2011-2013, but unfortunately fell out of it soon thereafter. Recently, however, I've gotten back into it full swing! I'm not totally up to date as of now with the show or the fandom, having been out of it for so long (as some may know it's a bit daunting to come back without being familiar with much anymore; heck, I'm still only familiar with what was funny and newly relevant six years ago lol.) Regardless, I used to frequent this site back in the day and thought it would be a good way to get back into the fandom and the show as a whole. I used to write a lot of fanfiction and made videos / collaborations on YouTube with others, and still do, but to a lesser extent. It's become apparent that I left the ponies, but they never left me lol, so I'd appreciate any suggestions or ways to get involved! :D

(forgive me, I'm basically a newbie to this site since I haven't used it in years)

Thanks!

• Like 3

Welcome (back) to the fandom/forums! :tada:

You're situation was somewhat similar to mine. My time was from 2010-2014.

I got back into it around the beginning of October and caught myself up with nearly everything. I'm just now starting to get back into the comics.

I'm not sure what the new hotness is when it comes to pony-related content creations, but I reckon just being frequent on the forums again would be a good start.

Hope you have a good time on here!

• Like 2

Hello and Welcome to the forums. Hopefully you can enjoy your time on here. Keep up with the show as well if you can, as S7 is complete and the hiatus is here.

:gleepony:

I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

• Like 2