LegendaryR'QA

General TF2 Ranked Match Making Thread

Anyway, it was fun! Had time for 6 matches with friends, got wrecked on most of them, but it was still an enjoyable and worthwhile experience; it was a slight annoyance when people dropped out, though. Can't wait for the final release.

It was pretty fun, got pretty destroyed in some of the matches where my team lost and I won on others, but I still had fun.  And yes someone dropping out during the match is really annoying. 

And so far I have only 2 bronze medals (both for support).

"Oh god, I feel naked without airblast." 

"Gonna save the round. No I won't...wait, yes I did." 

"Their Medic can't handle W+M1"

Went for my usual river to last Pyro play without a Medic. Ended up killing 2 Medics and a Soldier and then dying. A Scout finished the cap. 

It was good to play with Beat again after all this time thanks for the invite Legendary! Next time we'll get Linkuser and stack even more.

I got the same feelings from matchmaking as the one from when I played CS:GO's competitive scene: the rapidly beating heart and the drive to work together. Not even the multiple offclasses were offputting enough to dissuade me from knowing that this will be the largest and best change to happen to TF2.

Just now, invertigo said:

I got the same feelings from matchmaking as the one from when I played CS:GO's competitive scene: the rapidly beating heart and the drive to work together. Not even the multiple offclasses were offputting enough to dissuade me from knowing that this will be the largest and best change to happen to TF2.

Since i was always in stacks with skilled players it was always a relatively low stress environment. 

On 3/4/2016 at 5:38 PM, "User" said:

It was good to play with Beat again after all this time thanks for the invite Legendary! Next time we'll get Linkuser and stack even more.

Linkuser invited me to his party and once we got 6 people, the time for the stress test ran out. I cri evertim

Updated HUDs should be fine. I think rayshud is updated. 

You can also rename/delete resource/ui/mainmenuoverride.res to get the stock main menu. 

Matchmaking is literally the greatest thing to happen to TF2. Period. I can't contain how happy I am to be playing it.

• Like 2

Just played a 25 minute Stalemate with Link, Vand, Elektro, Indust, and Snarith. Industs went AFK for 80% of the match so it was way harder then it needed to be.