M2 Ball

Did you buy anything recently?

I recently purchased:

RCBS carbide reloading dies (.40 S&W and 10mm Auto).

RCBS #27 shell holder.

400 Speer 180 grain bullets (.40/10mm)

A box of Speer Gold Dot .40 S&W ammunition.

Various groceries.

A laptop.

128GB SSD + 1TB HDD, 8GB ram ddr4, 1080p on a 17" screen, I5 7300HQ (4x2.5Ghz up to 3.5), Nvidia GTX1050TI 4GB GDDR5.

Now I own $0.

60 pounds (~27kg) of canned goods for the charity drive at work. I know a place that let me maximize my food-dollar on canned goods. Just have to check and make sure they're not (too) past-date.

And a TV. It costs less than the 720p one I bought 11 years ago but does a mighty respectable job at 4K HDR.

Just finished putting these together.

KZte8b9.jpg

Fun fact: the Hubble image behind Nancy there is the same pic of a star-forming pillar in the Cone Nebula that I've had as a desktop wallpaper for the last 7+ years.

This is my first time putting together a "display" kit, and probably the first time I've actually bought new Lego in almost a decade.

Get your own here!

Also ordered:

• Guardians of Harmony AJ, Pinkie, and Twilight to go with my GoH Rainbow Dash
  • The Storm King GoH Fan Series statue
  • Legend of the Everfree BR/DVD

I'm running out of places to stash my brony merch in this closet.

Q5ws4P3.jpg

• Like 1

The trigger pin in my Glock 19 is starting to “walk” after 10,000+ rounds through the gun, so I have bought a replacement trigger pin, in addition to some other spare parts (additional trigger pin, locking block, locking block pin, replacement slide stop, disassembly tool). 

• Like 1

I bought a prism.

Also books n' shit.

IMG_20180420_214738682.jpg

I kind of got these while on the guest to find the prism since I ended up in le hip south-eastern Michigan city and kept diving into bookstores. I never found my prism. It's coming via Amazon.