7. Yugioh Legacy of the duelist
  8. Street Fighter 30th anniversary collection
  9. Ultraman Geed the Movie
  10. Ultraman Orb the Movie
  11. Banshee Gundam Figure
  12. Iron Giant
  13. Megaman Zero/Zx collection
  14. some Buddyfight cards for my brother

I Commissioned a Shadow version of a Velvet Reindeer daki. Commissioning stuff now since i can spent at cons cuz of stupid goveners thinking they need to close everything -_- 

I've been stocking up on ponies. fashems, cutie mark crew, anything new. Although I'm not biased towards the merchandise, I have only bought ponies so far. once I collect a few more, I'll turn my interest towards the EG figures/ "statuettes". To manage my money, I only buy 4 at most of the same type/ series of toy. even then I end up spending $15 on 3 cutie mark crew mini figures. But I think any pone is worth any price.

Just this morning, I ordered My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Omnibus Vol. 2. Barnes & Noble tells me that I should have it on April 30. Tracking has it arriving on Monday, May 4, though I suspect it will be earlier.

If I remember correctly, that's the MLP FiM comic. In that case, Thx! I've been "looking"; 

• (tbh I'm kind of an armchair activist, just online research 4 now)

For these comics for a while, and with a local Barnes n Noble, I'll be sure to check if they have some!

Thx!

Many of the brick & mortar stores are closed due to COVID-19, but ordering online is still viable! That's how I got MLP:FiM Omnibus Vol 1, the Legends of Magic collection, and the second volume of the MLP manga.

I bought a case for my Switch at Target.

As well as a tub of G Fuel from Amazon and two games off the Nintendo eShop. 

I purchased the following:

Groceries.

Basic spare parts for my CZ-75 P-01 (slide stop, recoil springs, trigger return springs, guide rods, etc.).  I don't anticipate anything breaking anytime soon, but it's always good to have spare parts on hand. 

A Wix cabin air filter for my car.

Two cans of Ballistol.

I bought an analog Soviet multimeter from a local flea market today. Similar to this https://prib.or-59.ru/testery-i-kombinirovannye-pribory/c4341-pribor-kombinirovannyj.html

It was a steal, I only paid 10€ for it. :awesomedash: It came with the original aluminum case. The craftsmanship is astonishing. I opened it just to find out that it looks brand new inside even though it's at least 40 years old. I wish it had the manual in any language.

I bought it for my twin brother. He has an M-72 sidecar motorcycle so it will be good servicing tool for him. I have been trying to find myself a Soviet sidecar motorcycle but finding one with reasonable price is surprisingly hard. My standards aren't even that high. I only want it to have the tear drop gas tank and 750cc flat head engine. :tantrum: EDIT: Oh, and it needs to have the elephant ear seats. I don't know what you guys call them in the big world.

The race is on! I'm expecting two packages estimated to arrive on June 1st: 1) a trade paperback collection from Barnes & Noble*; and 2) an adventure anthology supplement for Tails of Equestria from River Horse Games in the UK. The comics trade was ordered days earlier, but it's still a toss-up. Any bets on which one arrives first (assuming they don't show up simultaneously)?

* My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Omnibus Vol. 3.

UPDATE (05/31): The comics omnibus arrived on Friday (May 29) sooner than originally expected (not surprisingly though, the tracking had been updated when I checked that morning and it indicated the package was out for delivery). I still won't mind at all if The Curious Case of the Malfunctioning P.R.A.N.C.E.R. and Other Tails arrives a day early. I'd like to look over the Doctor Whooves adventure.

I recently purchased a hardcover copy of Becoming Kim Jong Un: A Former CIA Officer's Insights Into North Korea's Enigmatic Young Dictator by Jung H. Pak.

I wasn't planning on looking for another book right now (I still have hundreds of unread ones on my shelves), but an essay in Foreign Affairs  (May/June 2020) adapted from this book piqued my interest.