M2 Ball

Did you buy anything recently?

On 4/27/2021 at 3:58 PM, ABronyAccount said:

Just quoting to see if it turns into a letter or something like all your previous posts.

Do you know why he does that?

Because i sure would like to know.

• Like 1

Over the weekend, I purchased a few things:

• Gasoline (I did a good deal of driving to go out of town).
  • Groceries.
  • Touch-up paint for my 2013 Toyota Highlander.
  • New minimalist shoes and sandals (Admittedly, while I needed the shoes, I didn't really need the sandals.  However, they were on clearance, and I am more of a "wear sandals whenever possible" kind of guy).
  • Like 1

On 5/3/2021 at 9:37 PM, M2 Ball said:

Over the weekend, I purchased a few things:

• Gasoline (I did a good deal of driving to go out of town).
  • Groceries.
  • Touch-up paint for my 2013 Toyota Highlander.
  • New minimalist shoes and sandals (Admittedly, while I needed the shoes, I didn't really need the sandals.  However, they were on clearance, and I am more of a "wear sandals whenever possible" kind of guy).

What socks do you pair them with?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ABronyAccount said:

What socks do you pair them with?

For the shoes, I have generic crew and short cut socks (Hanes, I think).  When it comes to sandals, I simply strap them to my bare feet. :awesomecheer:

• Like 2

It's hard to remember the last thing I bought that's Pony Free XD but I'm pretty sure I got LEGO DC Supervillains during the Nintendo sale

• Like 1

I purchased some new tires (Michelin Defender) for my Toyota Highlander.

• Like 1

I bought season one and two of Teen Titans on DVD (the original, not Go) and I was really happy until I opened the season one DVD case and it only had the second disc! It was shrink-wrapped so I have no idea how this could have happened. The case said that both discs would be inside asodfhoasdjfoijasoifjasoidfhnasoi

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ika Musume said:

I bought season one and two of Teen Titans on DVD (the original, not Go) and I was really happy until I opened the season one DVD case and it only had the second disc! It was shrink-wrapped so I have no idea how this could have happened. The case said that both discs would be inside asodfhoasdjfoijasoifjasoidfhnasoi

I hate it when stuff like that happens! I hope you can get the problem resolved.

• Like 1

I got the DC Superhero Girls game because I love DC, Lauren Faust, and Tara Strong. Little did I know, the game has awful mechanics and I really could use that 60 dollars right now. Oh well, that's how life goes I guess :twitwitch:

• Like 1

I bought the following:

Cat food.

Cleaning supplies.

500 Hornady 9mm bullets (projectiles for reloading ammunition from spent cases). I typically don’t reload 9X19mm ammunition, but I have found myself doing it during panic buying sprees due to inflated prices on factory new ammunition.

• Like 1